Archie Part 3

You looked at Archie who was still looking at Jughead. I got back in front. "Archiekins........ What's wrong?" You asked. N-Nothing," he replied. You gave him a look. And quickly looked back at Jughead who had tears in his eyes. "What's wrong Juggiekins?" You asked. "Its. It's just that what if one of our friends died. Tonight. You heard how loud that gunshot was," Jughead told you. You nodded in agreement. Jug smirked at you and you quickly turned to face the front. Blushing. You can't like him you like Archie. Stop it. Archie Archie Archie Archie. Jughead is so cute. Stop thinking of him. Kept on going through your head. You leaned your head on the window and was watching as youdrove passed trees. Finally you got to the hospital. You walked in. "Midge Clump," you said. "Related in any way," The office lady asked. "Yes I'm her sister." You said. "I-D," The lady asked. "Oh shoot. I'm sorry I left it at my house and it would be morning when I get back in so sorry," you said. You looked over at the two confused boys watching you. "Right this way," She said leading you to Midge. You walked in. Midge woke up. "Y/N. How are you here your not my-" I cut her off. "Shhhh. They don't know that. I said I was your sister and they asked for my I-D but I said I forgot it. And it worked.... surprisingly," you told her. "Im here because I was the one who found you lying on the toilet floor in Pop's," you told her. She looked at you and you hugged each other. "Are you ok," you asked the frightened girl in front of You," She nodded. "I best get back to Archie and Jughead." You told her. She nodded just then the door flew open only to hear someone running towards you. And something made a noise.