Jughead Part 3

We all set off to rescue you.
************************************ We finally got to the ghoulies. "Hey. Mess with any of us. Mess with all of us. NOW!" Cheryl yelled. That's my cue. Veronica waiting in the car. I went to Y/N untied her and carried her. She must of been unconcous or something. "V. I got her." I told her. Veronica got out and grabbed y/n. You woke up. "Where am I?" You asked. Veronica took you in Toni's trailer. "Veeeeeeee," you sang. "Where's Jughead," you asked. "Fighting with ghoulies. I was told to come and look after you because I am one of your best friends," V said. You nodded. You understood. But not completely. Jughead have been fighting for hours. Everyone left Jughead because the ghoulies said to. And Jughead nodded. Jughead have been faught off. Everyone had a message about Jughead. Everyone rushed where they were fighting. His dad carries Him out. You were crying. You walked over to him. His father placed him on the floor. You held his head in your hands. "Stay with us Jug,Its not the end. But the beginning," you told him. You Cheryl Veronica Kevin and Toni took him to the hospital. It's been a few hours and the doctor just come out. "Im sorry guys. But....." there was that pause. It's bad news. BAD NEWS AAAAHH. "Jughead might not come out alive," The doctor said. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," You screamed. The whole hospital looked at you. Everyone in it. You held that note for so long you were out of breathe. "Can i go see him?" You asked. Tears in your eyes. The doctor let you and the others in. You walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. You could feel Everyone in that room hug you from behind. You turned around and sobbed. Finally everyone left you and Jughead alone. You went to him. Pecked his lips. "Stay with us Jug it's not the end just the beginning."