Jughead Part 6

You woke up in a room. It was blurry at first. "OMG What Room Is This?" You asked. "Room. (Any Number)," the doctor said. "Who was in here last," you asked. "Jughead Jones. He's in a surgery room though I will go check on him if you want." She asks. "Yes please," you said. She nodded.

Jughead Pov
People are doing CPR. I see myself. I think it's my spirit walking the halls. A doctor came In. "Y/N wants me to check up on him. How is everything handling," the doctor asks. She sounds cheesy. You thought to yourself. I fixed off into sleep although I wasn't tired.

Your Pov
The doctor came back. "No good. They're trying one last time," She said. Tears fill my eyes and I let them slip out at this moment I would do anything to save him. You start to cry. "Get me off this bed," I demanded. She nodded. "Where's Jughead room." I asked. The doctor took you there and you walked in. Only to see FP. Cheryl Toni Veronica Archie and my mum. "Why are you guys here. Why weren't you with me?" I asked my mother. "We got told by your doctor that you didn't want to see us," your mum tells you. "Oh I see. My doctor is full of shit." I say. My DR rolls her eyes. "Dont roll your eyes at me," I told her. "I can if I want to," the doctor spat. "Oh. Right ok. Like everyone can do what they want. Not around me you do what I and my friend want. So if ok excuse me," you said. You walked down the hall. "GET BACK HERE," She yelled. "BITCH," You yelled back. You turned around and put your middle fingers up to her. And walked out. Crap your still in your hospital gown. You groan as you walk to school. You got to the school toilets changed into ripped Jeans with thick heels. And a nice crop top (picture below)

You left your hair out and walked to class

You left your hair out and walked to class. "Your late ms.L/N again," She said. "So I'm always late to this class," I said. "I know it's boring," She said but I cut her off. "Nope. Your boring not the FRICKING class. For god sakes." You told the teacher. "Leave this class room at once I will tell your mum she won't be happy," the teacher says. "Umm. She will understand. I was just at the hospital," you said walking out. "Get HERE," the teacher yelled at me. I turned around put my middle fingers up to her. "BITCH," I yelled at her. I walked out of school and to pops. It feels like Jughead is Here. You kept thinking. You sat at a booth. And text Cheryl V Kev Toni and Arch on a chat.
You~Pops ?
Kev~ Sure
Cheryl~OMW
Toni~ Hell yesssss
V~DUH.

They all finally made it to the booth. "Girls and Gay we need to talk,"