Archie Part 4

The thing that made a noise was the sound of a gunshot. But it wasn't you or Midge who got shot. You turned to see the black hood laying on the floor blood everywhere. You looked at the door to see Archie Jughead and Sherriff Keller. You looked at Midge. You walked back to Archie and kissed his cheek. You walked out of the room into the toilets. You came back completely different. Dressed in black. A black wig. Blag tights. Black knee length boots. Black skirt up to mid thigh. A black Tank-top. A black choker. And dark red lipstick. You walk into the room. "What you all staring at," you shot at them they all quickly turned away. "That's what I thought," you said. "Shoo." You told them they left. "Was you in Pop's at the fire of the gun," you asked. Midge. She nodded. You took the mask of the black hood. "Did he show you anything like his face or something," you asked. "His face," She answered. You looked at the dead guy. "Is this him?" You asked. She shook her head no. You nodded and left to tell the others. "GUYS!" You scream. You run into someone. You look up to see Archie. "That's not the one who shot Midge," you told them. "Midge said he showed her his face. I took the mask of him. She said it wasn't him. What do we do," you told them. They ran to Midge well Keller and Andrews did. You and Jones stayed. You turn to look at him. "If anything happens between you and Arch. I'll be a rebound," Jughead told you. You rolled your eyes and turned away. "Not happening." You said. The others were coming. Jughead kissed you and the others caught it.