Archie Part 6

You were laying in a bed to see a familiar red head. I'm going to say Caitlyn Davies because I love Archie and my sister loves Jughead.
"Archibald," you said teasing him. "Caitlyn morning," he said. You got up on got dressed. "We are going to pops. Get dressed Archiekins," you told him.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
You walked in pops. "Dinner for Davies and Andrews," you told pops. Pops nodded. "What how does he have my order already?" Arch asked you. "I don't know," you lied. You sat in a booth. "You know Arch, I've never been more happy," you told him. The bell for the pops door sung which means someone was coming. You turn to see Jughead. You quickly got up and sat next to Archie. "Caitlyn. Archie. How are you," Jug said walking towards us. OMG Jughead is so cute but I love Archie. Stop think about that serpent scum. Jughead is so cute look at his smile. Those words were repeating in your head. Suddenly Archies phone started ringing. "I have to take this sorry Caitlyn be back in a minute." Archie said. I looked everywhere apart from at Jughead. " I'm not ugly," Jug said. "You have been staring. Take a picture it lasts longer," you told him. You were laughing at a text from Betty.
BettyBoop: Kev just said he ships a tree with a fence just because they were touching.
Cakiepoppet: so funny. Gtg Jug is annoying me to death.
BettyBoop: Byee
You look up at Jug and he was looking at his phone. He showed you the picture. "You took it when I was in the middle of laughing at a text?" You asked. "Yeah," "Cheeky Bitch," with that Archie walked through pops door
"Archie you Ok," you asked. He nodded. He sat back next to you and took your milkshake and drank it. "So. I know I don't like parties but would you like to come to my party. It's going to be at one of your houses," Jug asked. "I'm coming and my house is big so my house," you said. "What time?" Archie asked. "The thing is UMM....... I can't plan a party," Jug said. "Leave the planning to me Betty And Veronica," You told him he nodded.