Chapter 1: The OMG Razzberry

Isabell Bestmountain pushed open the door to the Protego meeting room. Pichu Human sat at the end of the long glass table. Around the sides of the table sat the rest of her friends. Shelly Yangtze, the heir to Team Mystic in Pokemon Go, was furiously doodling battle plans that no one could read. Quinci Laciasal, the heir to Team Valor, was trying to get fire to ignite on her hands, and failing miserably. Raichu Human, the young leader of Team Instinct, kept shooting little sparks at people due to his stress. And Ravisu Singem-spaghetti and Rudia Maudam were playing sticks (a hand game).

Bell hastily took a seat next to Raichu. She pulled out a pair of rubber gloves from her pocket, and threw them at him. 

"Now you can stop zapping people!" Bell said. Raichu, the leader of Instinct, sighed, but put the rubber gloves on anyway. He looked ridiculous, but no one laughed.

"Okay everyone!" Pichu spoke. Everyone looked over at the heir of Team Protego, the long lost fourth team in Pokemon Go that was meant to keep peace and order in the pokemon world. "I've called this meeting because we need to figure out a way to stop The Guy! Or... now, Ash Ketchup! And everyone should already know all the details... blah blah blah he captured the legendaries except for Zapdos so that's why Raichu can still zap people... Ash's really OP... blah blah... and if he captures all the legendaries the world is doomed. Yeah, that's about it. Any questions?" Pichu concluded. Bell spoke.

"Maybe we should focus on trying to prevent him from doing more damage instead of trying to stop him," Bell said, throwing her idea out there. "There might not be a way to save the legendaries that he's already captured... maybe we should focus on just protecting the remaining ones!!"

"Hmm," Pichu said, "You have a point. But all the legendaries are needed! If Solgaleo is still free, but Lunala is captured, then there would be constant sun and no night!"

"That's not how it works-" Ravisu started, the expert in pokemon... everything. She was like a walking talking pokedex. 

"That is scientifically not possible," Raichu stated, being the math/science-y person. "Just because there is no moon doesn't mean that night can't happen. It just means that there won't be any moon in the sky when there is night and-"

"NOBODY CARES ABOUT SCIENCE!" Rudia interrupted, being the person who REX people all the time and doesn't care about school. "Weren't you the one who blew up the science class in the FIRST PLACE?"

"Then why hasn't much changed?" Bell asked, also being the one who actually DOES care about science and math (and puns), ignoring Rudia. "If Articuno is gone, then why hasn't the ice caps all melted?"

Ravisu tried to answer, "Because that's not how it works-"

"That's 'cause there are multiple legendary ice and water pokemon," Pichu explained. "Like Regice and Suicune. They're helping keep the water-ice based locations safe... but if they're captured too, those places would all be gone." Ravisu huffed, but gave up trying to say anything. 

"One more thing," Pichu continued. "Lugia and Ho-oh are the two peace pokemon... but they both have been captured. This means that war in pokemon, and non-pokemon world, are going to start. If we don't find them soon, then we might have World War III!"

There was a stunned silence. Ravisu didn't even bother to correct them. She just rolled her eyes. 

"Then what should we do?" Quinci Laciasal, the one who likes roller coasters and puppies, asked. "Find the legendaries?"

"Ooh I got it!" Bell cried. "His name is Ash Ketchum, right? So he wants to Ketch-um all. So we disguise as a legendary and say, 'You can take me if you change your last name to Mustard.' Then he changes it and BOOM! Now he doesn't want to catch them all!"