Chapter 11: Oi Boy and Oy Boy

The seven friends walked down the coastline, trying to find the perfect place to inflate the Da Huang Ya. Suddenly, two boys, around 9 years old, came out of the water looking all zombie-like. Must be twin brothers, Shelly thought, looking at the two identical boys.

"Who are you?" Rudia asked.

"I'm Oi Boy," the first boy answered.

"And I'm Oy Boy," the second boy added. Pichu looked between them in confuzzlement.

"We're here to save the city!" they exclaimed in a monotone voice.

"Um. From Ash Ketchup?" Bell asked. "Coz you're already too late for that..."

"Nope," Oy Boy shook his head. "From the police!"

"Da wha...?" Rudia said, dumbfounded.

"The police," Oi Boy clarified. "They have been torturing innocent people and we're here to save them."

"Good luck," Ravisu said sarcastically.

"Thank you," Oy Boy thanked genuinely. "We'll be off now!"

"OI, OI, OI, OI, OI, OI, OI, OI, OI, OI," Oi Boy yelled.

"OY, OY, OY, OY, OY, OY, OY, OY, OY, OY," Oy Boy screamed as the two brothers ran off into the city of Honolulu.

5 minutes later, the population became negative 1 trillion. And good thing in 5 minutes, Shelly and the others have already left.

-Written by Cowlisha (Edited by Quincieevee)

---

Bell took a giant deflated rubber duck from her backpack. Raichu took out pidgeot and used gust to inflate it. Bell then opened the plastic hatch and they all climbed inside.

Bell started the engine as they bumped out of the shore. Raichu Alola Human waved to them, standing at the edge of the beach. The seven friends waved back.

"Good luck!" Shelly yelled, "May the best be at thy hand!"

"..." Quinci commented. She rolled her eyes and closed the hatch.

Everyone collapsed after they put the SS Da Huang Ya on autopilot. Most of the friends went to sleep, or so it seemed so.

"Where do we go next?" Rudia asked, as the dark water sloshed at the sides.

Ravisu thought for awhile, before answering, "Well, judging on our current travels, probably China."

"How disappointing," Shelly sighed, closing her eyes, "That the first time I'll see my father's family in years is because of a war. So it seems, conflict both divides us and joins us together."

"Too philosophical." Bell said, "You're really pushing that Confucius gene." (Writer's note, Shelly's ancestor is Confucius from her father's side).

"Tch," Shelly scoffed.

Pichu spoke, "Hey! I know that you guys are all middle-schoolers and get like only seven hours of sleep each night--"

"Six," Bell corrected.

Pichu went on, "But we, including you guys, should all get more sleep! We have a long day ahead of us." The night-owls, though disappointed, went to sleep according to Pichu's recommendation.

However, even though soon they had fallen asleep, Pichu remained awake. She couldn't help remembering Ash, his outstretched hand, his warm brown eyes turned sharp, and her own restless desire. They all taunted at her in her mind, flashing brightly like stars. Pichu gritted her teeth.

But what he said wasn't wrong, was it? It was true, everything had been thrust upon her. She had accepted it all, but she was never given any choice to say no either. Now she had so many responsibilities, and it seemed the whole world rested on her shoulders.

Pichu shook her head, and clenched her fists.

No. Not yet. I won't give in!