Preview

Started 06/07/2018

Started 06/07/2018

Ended .../.../...

I saw everyone really seems intrigued or either interested in this 'anonymous' plot, so, even if we're REEEEEEEALLY early, I'll give you a sneak peek uh ❤️

.

The two males have been digging into the muddy soil for days now, expecting for ''it'' to appear around this time.
The older stops a second with both hands on the shovel, his sweaty face glistening in the light of the lantern attached on a three above their heads. The younger lifts his face, the orangy color of the candle glowing onto his complexion, and seeing the other is taking a second of pause, he takes a breath and speaks up.

>>I'll try digging more towards the cherry tree now<<

The elder nods, waving him off. The other male, permission given, walks towards said plant, shoving the digging tool into the ground and beginning again.

It has been a long day for both, the sun shone until eight o'clock, they're sweaty, famished and tired, but this job has to be done and as quick as possible. They have to find ''it''.

The boy's eyes widen as he feels something very different in consistency being hit by his shovel, halting immediately and looking down. Said male lets out a quiet gasp, so attracting his companion's attention in the quietness of that nightmare-like evening.

>>Did you find anything??<<

The elder demands as the other crouches down, starting to dig with his hands, the dust and dirt accumulating under the non-sailed nail, between his calloused fingers and the ruts on the tips of those as well. The latter hums.

>>I believe so<<

He turns his head to the other

>>Come give me an hand, kindly<<

The elder reaches the other's position, he too kneeling down and starting to grab handfuls of dirt, throwing it to the side.

>>You hurt 'it'' with the shovel<<

The elder mutters, seeing the dirtied, bloody cut on their finding.

>>I know, I am sorry<<

The two fall silent, continuing on with their work, until what they were searching for is clear and bare in front of their eyes. The elder shakes its shoulder, but ''it'' won't budge. Concern builds into the elder as he exchanges a quick glance with the other.

>>Do You think 'it'' is dead?<<

The younger shakes his head no.

>>It can not die so easily, do not worry<<

Assured, the elder encourages the other to help him pick up the limp body out of its hole and laying it just on the grass.

>>What do we do now?<<

>>You go call Penelope, I will wait here<<

The elder looks skeptical at the younger's words, hesitating but getting back up straight.

>>You-..are you not scared to be left alone with it?<<

The still crouched one shakes his head, one dusty hand being brought to its face, caressing its hair to the sides.

>>..Of course not, what are you saying? He will be our savior<<

The elder hums, pursing his lips.

>>It<<

He corrects, before continuing on.

>>You are right, silly question. I will be back with Penelope then, be sure it does not escape<<

>>Sure<<

Being left alone, the younger helps it seated with its back against the trunk of the tree. Done that he takes his handkerchief out of his pocket, uselessly trying to clean its mud-stained cheeks. The young boy lifts his eyes to the sky.

>>God help us<<

He then looks back down at the unconscious body in front of him.

>>And him mostly. Oh..what ugly things you will have to witness, poor you<<

He shakes his head lightly, seeing how the other's eyelids are fluttering ever so gently.

>>It would have been better on you if you were never born to begin with<<

.

.

.

.

.

.

Fufufufu who do you think is who in this preview?