9

________________________________________________________________________

England, December 1415 A.D. - Saint Briavels Castle, West Gloucestershire

Jungkook hopelessly looks at his back, where Jimin is standing upset.

>>Jungkook! Wake up already!<<

Penelope calls, so the boy turns his head back straight noticing she's done being picky about Hoseok's hair, and now wants to check him as well. The Prophet walks forward, and Penelope scrutinizes him head to toe with a judging expression.

>>As I thought. Who closed your button up?<<

She demands, beginning to button the shirt like it should. Jungkook blushes. He woke up at four to get ready and be perfect, as much as a farmer can be, but he messed up anyway.

>>I-I did..why? Is it that bad?<<

Penelope sighs and nods, and once she's done she pats his shoulder to tell him to move. Jungkook does just that and once more turns around to see what happens next.
Jimin steps forward to be scanned under Penelope's cold gaze. She takes a few minutes to do so, a kind of upset expression on her features. She hums..

>>Hmm..you are fine. Now go<<

She says, again pushing one of the boys forward towards the remainings. Jimin settles besides Hoseok, waving goodbyes to the nuns.
Jungkook smiles brightly, following the two and especially eyeing Jimin, trying to talk to him, even though the elder seems to be in dark moods.

>>She did not have to adjust anything on you, even though she is so picky! Jimin you are amazing!<<

The elder remains quiet. Noticing the tense atmosphere, Hoseok's eyes jump between the two, until they settle on Jungkook's face.

>>Hum...do not mind him, he woke up on the wrong side of the bed<<

>>Oh..how come? Are you feeling unwell?<<

Jimin sighs, and this time as well he keeps quiet, walking straight on and not acknowledging the younger.

His bad mood has a cause though. Jungkook is going with them to the fields for the first time ever, to work and he is not happy about that at all.
Jungkook is going to slow everyone with his clumsiness, not to mention distract the farmers from their work with his presence. He could get hurt, if not immediately, surely after a few days his back will ache and he will be spending sleepless nights.
The sun will surely burn him, Jungkook is pale.
His fingers will hurt. His shoulders and legs, his head will be pained.