1

________________________________________________________________________ England, June 1415 A

England, June 1415 A.D. - Saint Briavels Castle , West Gloucestershire

Jungkook spent the night almost sleepless again, he doesn't feel at ease inside the monastery walls. He doesn't feel like belonging anywhere really.
It's been a month since his capture, they keep him under check constantly or he'd gladly escape at the first chance. Every nun and friar has his eyes open just in case.

Since that first night, Jimin hasn't been able to get to see said boy, even though he'd like to know of his well being. He knew it was too early, but he still hoped and prayed that someone would bring Jungkook to the Carnival in the village, but no one did, it was too risky.

The boy takes a hold of his work tools from the storage before exiting the castle, together with Hoseok. As they're walking down the trod path, the elder turns his head around, letting out a soft gasp and hurrying by Jimin's side, one hand flying to grip onto the younger's bicep for assurance.

>>Look! It is the Prophet!<<

He shout-whispers into Jimin's ear. The boy tilts his head backwards, looking just where the other is pointing at, meeting Jungkook's eyes staring back at him from one of the windows at the second floor's corridor, his palms pressed against the glass of it. Jimin's eyes are unblinking as he fully turns to the window, Jungkook's magnetic ones fixed onto his figure.

The elder lifts one hand, gesturing for a greeting, but all he's met with is Jungkook's fingers fisting into the palms of his hands still on the surface. Then, as if startled, the Prophet turns his head backwards. Jimin moves his gaze from the boy onto the near window, seeing a few white clothed figures passing by and approaching the Prophet.

Jungkook sends an helpless glance to Jimin before being forced to follow the friars, and even then, he turns his head to meet Jimin's emphatic, sad look. The elder remains eyeing at the now empty window, staring on solely nothing, until Hoseok shakes him back to consciousness.

>>We will be late, we should go<<

The slightly shorter male nods, leading the way apparently calm, but his heart feels heavy. He knew things would go that way, that Jungkook would be locked in. Hopefully, if he well behaves, they'll leave him more space. Fate isn't on that boy's side, it wasn't since the first moment.

Hoseok has to fasten his pace to walk side to side with Jimin.

>>Jungkook was looking at us..I mean, do you think it hates us? Have you seen the way it was glaring?<<