28

________________________________________________________________________  England, March 1417 A

England, March 1417 A.D.
 Brimstage - Wirral Penisula  

After taking his leave from Buckingham, two months later, Jimin is back to Brimstage, in North England. Even though Taehyung had made him promise to pass by Saint Briavels on his way back, Jimin's heart refused to bring him there, he just could not. So he tried to suffocate the guilt towards his friend, to his loved home, and kept going through his road, especially deciding to leave the idea of meeting Yoongi out of his own head.

Because he hurt the other male. Yoongi is an highly respected priest, and Jimin is a continuous distraction for him, he should not have gone to meet him, he really shouldn't have when the elder was building Saint Briavels's religious field back.

And for himself as well, he feels sorry. Feels so sorry for having cravings for others of the same gender. After all, wasn't Jungkook just right? He noticed what Jimin's eyes were after even before the boy himself could, noticed how he looked at men. 

He noticed, because his eyes had always been focused on Jimin.

Noticed because all his attention was drawn to the man who's sad eyes he had firstly saw when he came to life. 

Noticed, because his mind was all about those arms that firstly embraced him to calm him down, the day he was found.

And Jimin denied and denied and denied the truth he too, deep down, always knew. He likes men. He is able to love them, to have sex with them, whilst he never even dreamt of touching, forget loving, any woman.

As childish and silly and chaotic Jungkook could be, he noticed before Jimin himself could. And Jimin just hates himself for this issue he has, this burden, this fault, this sin he keeps committing. For bewitching Jungkook into it as well, without being able to respond to that feeling the younger so purely, yet selfishly kept shoving into his face.

''I would not judge someone for who they love and..I would not mind falling in love with a male''

Jimin remembers with guilt the younger's words. He rubbed his weird tastes onto that innocent being, God forgive him. Maybe..
Maybe now that they are away one from the other Jungkook can have another chance. They were separated in the worst way ever, but God has plans for each of his creatures, right? Perhaps that is just what is written in the Prophets's fate. Jimin knows, he just knows he brings no good, and this is another proof of that. He ruins everything he tries to fix.