5

________________________________________________________________________

September 1415 A.D. - Saint Briavels Castle, West Gloucestershire

It's late evening, Agatha is sitting beside the young boy's bed, quietly reading a book. Jungkook has been sleeping since drinking the Moonflower's drink the local doctor has prescribed. The drink was made by dropping seeds or leaves into a fermented drink, thought to help against fevers, deafness and insomnia.

Of course this is what a medieval physician would prescribe, not knowing that the plant is actually poisonous and hallucinogenic. While it puts a person in a sleeping state. It also causes hyperthermia, and that is why Jungkook's fever isn't regressing a single bit.

Because it is so late, Jimin is off of work, and like he has been doing for the past week he enters the younger's bedroom after having received the permission gladly guaranteed by Namjoon. Agatha turns her head at the sound of the door opening, giving off a little smile to the farmer.
The boy bows, his toffee-brown hair cascading onto his face delicately.

>>Good evening<<

He mumbles, straightening up as the old lady acknowledges him with a gesture of her hand. Jimin steps in, finding his place to be on the other side of the bed, sitting on the mattress.

>>How is he?<<

Jimin demands to the Prophetess, receiving a shrug.

>>Not getting better<<

Jimin stays quiet, so Agatha smiles sympathetic.

>>Do not be so sad, the smell is strong..Jungkook will most probably sense it too. Do we want him to worry?<<

Jimin shakes his head, silently watching the limp body laid on the bed. He then turns to his own side, pushing his hand inside the little pouch he brought, grabbing an handful of wild celery leafs and placing it inside an handkerchief on the nightstand.

>>These were requested by the doctor, but I could only get as much...the plants are not as healthy with Jungkook in these conditions..<<

>>I know, I am sorry I am of no help although me being the Prophetess..<<

Agatha excuses herself. The problem is that she is now too old, and the next Prophet has already been found. The nature is just waiting for the two to bond now. Jimin hums knowingly, gently parting Jungkook's hair to the side, showing his forehead.