29

________________________________________________________________________Wales, April 1417 A

Wales, April 1417 A.D. Llancafan's churchMonmouthshire

Jungkook paces up and down inside the church's gardens.
Since last month, that night he found out he can somehow still feel Jimin's emotions, he has been moody, very.

But it is not his fault, it is Jimin's actually. Because the elder must be feeling so many things right now, Jungkook finds himself crying in a corner one second, the other minute he is pulling at his hair prey of the intense waves of anxiety and sorrow that take over him, other times he is even worried, feeling at fault, betrayed and so many more. There is no limit to the vast range of emotions Jimin seems able to feel, things not even Jungkook himself, the bubbly, overly affectionate Jungkook, ever thought existing. 

Moreover, he does not know why Jimin is so concerned on a daily basis, even though he understands so much. He always knew Jimin isn't the cold boy he tries to portray, but this-.. this insight in his feelings is so deep! Jungkook did not think such a range of emotions could ever be felt, especially by Jimin, the composed one.

So, fully drowned in the other's feelings, the Prophet is spending his days in a an almost constant state of panic and worry.

He tries to soothe Jimin's mind, however that seems harder for him to make than for Jimin is sharing his mind with the younger. So Jungkook came to the conclusion Jimin can not feel him at all, he is the only one. Funny how even in this tricky situation, he is the only one of the two, always one sided.

The Prophet stops on his tracks, lifting his eyes on the structure ahead of him with a certain relief in his sight, in his heart.

>>Jimin arrived in Saint Briavels<<

He sighs, joy pooling inside of him.

>>But why is Yoongi in danger?... And why does Jimin care so much?<<

His frown deepens as he rubs his hands together.

>>Did he not say he felt nothing for the Head Priest..? He.. he swore for it, did he not??.. Was he lying then?<<

The boy lifts his eyes to the sky with a sorrowful, confused expression, then he sighs.

>>Kept saying he would never lie to me, and yet..<<

Another long, depressing sigh.

>>And yet.. he told me so much falsehood<<