21

________________________________________________________________________England , August 1416 A

England , August 1416 A.D. - Saint Briavels Castle , West Gloucestershire

Since that conversation with Yoongi about sending Jungkook in France, Jimin can not look at the boy without feeling this unsettling worry in his stomach that tells him there is something wrong about all of this. About abandoning him, even if it is for Jungkook's own well being.

He will have no power on that young Prophet's destiny, which means that surely the bonding will happen sooner than Jimin ever wanted.

He sighs, seated by river Wye and looking at Jungkook splashing happily in the low water. The river is running out of supply, it has not rained for months now, and the water is muddy and so useless.

>>Is it not cold?<<

He demands skeptical, eyeing the younger crouching down and putting his hair into the water, but this one, after straightening back up, shakes his head.

>>I mean, maybe a little, but it is worth it! I bet you are sweating!<<

Jimin shrugs, looking up at the sky, where the sun is setting.

>>Just make sure you do not catch a cold<<

>>Why would I not, when I know for sure you are going to take care of me? I know you would<<

Jungkook replies with a sweet yet kind of pretentious look, so the elder scoffs.

>>As if I have all that time in my hands<<

>>Rude..<<

The younger comments wearing a big silly pout, walking back towards the shore.

>>Just do not get sick on me, I have no intentions on hearing Penelope scolding me<<

>>Aye sir<<

The farmer chuckles amused, eyeing Jungkook as this one slumps seated by his side, his skin still wet, just like his dripping hair. Jimin looks a second longer than needed as the younger gabs his own shirt and slides it on top of his chest, the flex of his muscles not going unnoticed, but the elder looks away.