34

________________________________________________________________________England, February 1419 d

England, February 1419 d.C Tetbury - Gloucestershire

In a background of hills and the security of a tiny house of four walls, Jimin sighs by the window. Finally they settled. Finally some rest. Damn it, he forgot how sleeping on a real bed, even if made of barely hay and a sheet, felt like.

>>You like it here, do you not?<<

Yoongi questions, placing one hand on Jimin's shoulder and leaning closer to the window to see what's the love of his life so interested by. Jimin shrugs, even if the answer is a loud and clear yes. He chose this village, Tetbury, he did. He asked Yoongi to settle there.

>>What do you mean with that? If you don't, then-

>>No I-..<<

Jimin gives another glance outside. Of course he likes this place.. this is, in a way, like home. It smells of childhood in here.

>>I do. I really do, let us stay here, Yoongi. I love it here<<

The other's expression softens. He knew it immediately that the younger fell quickly for this village, why though he does not know, but he saw a spark in Jimin's eyes he had not seen for a long time.

Jimin goes back to looking outside. Tetbury is, in fact, his childhood town. Where he lived with his family. Ten minutes on walk and he could go and walk around the neighborhood he used to stay at. He stands up after a while, looking around the room. Shabby to say the least, but they have a roof on their heads thanks to the money Yoongi stole from their monastery before leaving definitely Saint Briavels.

>>I will leave in a bit, I will go search for work<<

He mumbles, grasping Yoongi's attention as soon as his lips part and the first vowel escapes.

>>Uh, I will come as well. I need one too<<

The priest states, and Jimin gives him a skeptical look.

>>You?<<

>>Aye.. why?<<

>>Have you ever worked..?<<

Yoongi's cheeks tint lightly of a deeper shade of his skin color as he shakes his head no.

>>What can you do?<<

>>I.. I do not know.. whatever, even farming will do<<