Chapter 1- Cure Twinkle X Reader

Author's Note

In this story, you are one of Kirara's old friends from Elementary. Stick with it

Your POV

One nice hot day, I woke up to the Sun light hitting my face from the window. I stretched out of bed and walked my way over to the clock. 7:16? That's enough time for me to get some breakfast. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower, then got dressed. Today, I decided to get some doughnuts. Not only one, but two, for me and my friend Kirara. I've known her since Elementary school.

Before leaving the house, I also brung my satchel with my camera in it. During my day with Kirara, I do photography for magazines starring Kirara herself! "Bye, Mom" I wave before leaving out doors. "Stay safe!" Mom waved back, and I closed the door. I wasn't far from the studio or Marble Donuts, so I headed towards Marble donuts and bought (f/donut) and chocolate with sprinkles. "That'll be $3 dollars" the cashier said. "Thank you, have a nice day" the man said.

I gave him the money and walked out of the store. After paying, I took out my schedule and checked my daily plans. Full, I was busy today so I had no time for breaks. Only in the early morning do I get to eat and prepare for the day. So I put my schedule away and took out my phone, only for it to ring. Irony was that I was going to call them, not the other way around. 

"Hello?" I asked. "Good morning, (y/n). Today, the schedule you have will be cut off shorter by 2 whole hours" the manager replied. "How come?" I asked. "Kirara has something planned out, and she will notify you" the manager answered. "Thank you, bye" I said as I hung up. I continued walking and turned a corner, only to bump into Kirara on short notice. "Sorry, oh hi Kirara" I smiled at her. "Hey, (y/n). What are you doing up so early?" Kirara asked. "Bringing you this" I handed the donut to her. Kirara's eyes beamed with happiness and took a whiff of the donut.

"It smells delicious! Thank you, (y/n)!" Kirara smiled and sat on the park bench. I sat down with her and took out my donut. "Oh by the way, what did you have planned?" I asked Kirara. "Huh?" she replied back. She wrapped the donut up with the napkin and faced me. "The manager called me and said that my schedule was cut off by 2 whole hours because you had something planned" I explained to Kirara. "Oh that, I was going to bring you bowling" Kirara continued with her donut. I continued as well and finished. I threw my bag and wrappers away except for the napkins, only to wait for Kirara to finish.

"Oh, Kirara. You have something on your cheek" I pointed. Kirara tried to wipe it off with her hand, but failed and only missed. "Did I get it?" Kirara asked. I chuckled and she looked at me with concern. "If I missed, can you help me?" Kirara asked. I stopped laughing and nodded, taking the napkins I saved and cleaned her cheek. "There you go, much better!" I stood back and clapped. Kirara blushed and looked down, smiling a bit. "Thank you, (y/n)" she thanked. "Anytime" I smiled back and hugged her. Kirara tensed up beneath my touch, but melted into it.

"Hey (y/n)?" Kirara perked up. I slightly looked up to her face and loosened my grip. "Yes, Kirara?" I asked her. " Next time you wake up this early, can you buy me more donuts?" Kirara laughed. I crossed my arms and looked at her with an amused face. Kirara seems like she's using me, but she'll work for it. "Give me a fierce pose" I said while taking out my camera. At first, Kirara seemed confused, but let it slide and posed for my pictures. "Yup, you can have your donuts" I reassured Kirara. Finally, she threw away her bag and wrappers and grabbed my hand.

"Kirara, what are you doing?" I asked her. Kirara turns around to look at me and smiled, and then started to walk. "We're going to the studio, silly" Kirara answered. I pulled her back and hugged her again, receiving a chuckle. "You're too adorable, (y/n)" Kirara giggled. I let go of her and stood there shocked. "I am not a-adorable!" I stuttered. Kirara made a baby face and started dancing around. "Aww, even your stuttering is adorable too!" she ran around me in circles. I stopped Kirara in her tracks, and ruffled her hair with my fist. "You little numb skull!" I joked.

"Hey, stop that!" Kirara laughed. I let go of her and held her hand. We both walked to the studio and entered the front doors. "So how was your donut?" I asked her. "It was yummy!" Kirara smiled, and ran to a vending machine. I watched her grab two sodas, and she passed one to me. "Oh no, what would happen if I shook this can?" Kirara joked around. I watched her continuously shake the can until fizzing can be heard from inside. Then, I hid behind the vending machine, hoping she wasn't planning on spraying me. To my surprise she never did, she just laughed.

"Hey, what gives?" I asked her. Kirara continued laughing and stopped instantly, only to proceed with it. "I'm sorry, it was just the look on your face" Kirara giggled. Once I stepped out from my spot, I ran after Kirara, only to get small screams out of her. "I'm gonna get you, Kirara!" I shouted at her. "Noooo, spare me, please!" Kirara yelled back at me. I finally caught up with her and tackled her with hugs, as she squeaked out "Noo, I've been captured" she said dramatically. I picked her up, and opened my soda. I thought my can was fine, but I was sprayed by the soda. "I switched the cans." "Kirara!"

Word count: 1,013