Chapter 5 - Stop and Freeze X Reader

3rd person POV

Ever since you were little, you would go to get ice cream near a fountain. Your dream was to create ice cream that makes everyone smile. Until one day... The precure were in town, and fighting a Despair monster. Yes of course you were the one caught, yet you can see. How so?  Well obviously the magic wasn't strong enough to keep you unconscious. "Where am I? " You stumbled on words. "She's awake! " Both Stop and Freeze literally stopped and froze. You were confused.

"Who are you? " You asked, as they both panicked. "Bring them to Dyspair" Close demanded. "At once! " Both Stop and Freeze posed. They grabbed separate arms, and flew away with you. "Save me! " You shouted as only Cure Mermaid and Scarlet noticed your cry. To no avail, you were captured, and they couldn't save you in time.

Time skip

As time passed, you were face to face with none other than Dyspair. "Who is this? " Dyspair observed your movement in disgust. "Introduce yourself to your highness" The two said in unison. It was cute they were both in sync. "Why am I here? " You shouted as they all turned to you. "You may come of use to defeating the precure" Dyspair spoke up. Stop and Freeze then Dissapeared to their shared room, the two of them both confused.

Stop's POV

That girl seemed like no threat, why would we take them? "Should we send them back? " Freeze said completing my thought. "Well I do wanna befriend the strange human person! " I chirped up. "Let's go! " We both said the same time. I felt as though capturing the little human was not necessary. "Hey, Freeze? "I nudged the other's shoulder. " Yeah? "Freeze spoke up. " Will they forgive us? " I stammered. " Of course! "Freeze said almost too confident.

We finally made it to the throne room, and Dyspair was gone. I bet they're just out gathering the magic keys. " Hello? "I asked near the cage. " Who are you? "The trapped person questioned. " I am Stop! "I introduced. " I'm Freeze" Freeze announced. "I'm Y/n" You greeted. As us three were getting to know each other, we hear the precure.

"They're outside? " I questioned. "They can't get in" Freeze waved as they seemed chill. Suddenly Cure Twinkle shoots down the vines, and us both start to panic. "Quick, to the secret lab" Freeze said as we both carried Y/n away. Why now of all times must they show up?

Reader's POV

As you can tell, they were both frightened since it's possibly their last straw. "Any ideas? " Stop asked. "Nope! " Freeze said confident in something. " Um... "I stuttered. " Can you guys let me out? "I spoke up. " Not now" they both replied. The Princess Precure made it to us three, and I was relieved. Stop and Freeze were panicking, but they summoned a monster.  "Later! " Both said while dissapearing away with me. "My ticket out is gone! ".

As they probably heard, their faces showed a slight hint of sadness. " What's wrong? "I asked. They were the bad guys, they shouldn't be sad. " It's just" Stop started. "If we send you back, we're gonna miss you" Freeze continued. How will they miss me? I was kidnapped and asked unimportant questions. "We enjoy others' company beside our own, it's nice to talk to someone other than ourselves" Both Stop and Freeze said, head held low.

I managed to slip out of their grip, and I hold them both close. "Y/n? " Both say dumbfounded. "It's alright, just be you, and do what you like" I smile. A red hue was plastered on their faces, clearly they both understood why. "Y/n." Stop stepped up. "Please... come again to this place" Freeze finished. Before I could ask why, they both kiss opposite sides of my cheek, and returned me to the schoolyard from a portal.

"I'm... back home? " I wondered. The precure noticed me and showed relief. I thought about Stop and Freeze for a couple of seconds, thinking... Do they like me? Is that why they freed me?

Time skip

As many days passed, I was met with a  gigantic monster that the precure were fighting. Close was with them trying to fight off Cure Flora. "Psst! " A whisper called. Where did that come from, was it the forest behind me? Well only one way to find out that! I walk around the many trees, and notice bunny and mouse ears poking from behind a tree that splits in two upwards.

"What are you guys doing here? " I pondered in thought. "We missed you! " Both said in unison. "So you come when a fight begins? " I question. "Yup! ". I sigh in disbelief and sit in between the two. It was a big tree, so it produced a lot of shade. " Thanks" I smile. "You're welcome Y/n" Freeze speaks up. "Here " Stop says.

A small bronze bracelet shaped like a third of a heart had a F on it. "What does that mean?" I ask. "They're those connecting bracelets!" Freeze and Stop said in sync. The silver third said B, while the gold third had an F. "It says BFF!" I beam. "Both Stop and Freeze stand up, and lift me from both arms. "Thank you both "I reply. "No problem "Stop said, Freeze nods.

"Time for us to leave" Freeze held up a clock out of nowhere. "Goodbye Y/n! " Both Stop and Freeze waved. "Goodbye! " I kiss both their cheeks. They blushed, yet smiled anyway. As I watch them leave through a lock shape portal, the precure defeat the monster and Close returns to the land of Despair. "Y/n! " Haruka shouts.

Kirara, Minami, and Towa follow alongside Haruka. "How did you get out? " Towa asked. "I just had an opening" I secretly reply. "Glad to have you back! " Kirara answers. I can't wait to see Stop and Freeze again, they're so nice and caring to be around.

Word count: 1031