Chapter 8 - Shut x Reader

It was just an average day. You, the sun, and many trees swaying in the wind. As many people would say, you were very fashionable, and always on top gear. Ain't nobody stopping you now! As y/n made her way to her favorite bakery, she made her order, and sat at the window. "Gosh it's cold out" y/n muttered to themselves. Another customer walked in dressed in Blue.

"Huh" y/n said in their head, watching the tall and slim male strut their way to the counter. "Hello, how may I help you?" The cashier asked. "I'll like a Pumpkin spice latte" the male asked the woman. Oh, they're a PSL person (Honestly I wanna try it out too). Y/n seemed disgusted by it. They've tried it once before, and y/n despised it whole heartedly. Since Y/n wasn't paying attention to her drink, it spilled all over her own clothes. "Drat..." Y/n spoke lowly.

This caught the attention of the Blue dressed tall male, and he walked over with some napkins. "Are you alright, darling?" the stranger asked y/n. "I'm fine, but my clothes aren't" Y/n tried to lighten herself up. It was a good attempt, but that didn't lighted the mood. "Here you go, ma'am" the stranger handed y/n the napkins to dry up. Y/n decided it was time to converse.

(About time! It was getting boring watching you two. Wait what!? Who's watching?) "I'm y/n, and you?" Y/n began the conversation. "My name is Shut" Shut now confirmed his identity to the small woman(Male? Oh, ok, then imagine every she to he, her to him, woman to man, and suck it up XD). "Well that ruins my Monday morning" Y/n said getting up to leave the bakery.

"Wait right here" Shut said while handing her his own drink to hold for the time being. Y/n had no clue of what was going on, so she stood still, and gazed around the area. Wow, Mondays seemed to be less crowded for unknown reasons. As y/n was making her observations, Shut returned with a new drink for y/n. "You didn't have to" y/n said swapping his drink with hers.

"Would you rather have a horrible Monday, or a decent one?" Shut asked. (Adult joke, because they  cannot live without coffee, it's nearly impossible). "You're right, thank you, Shut" Y/n said now leaving the Bakery, and on to her home. "Shut stood in the Bakery, and sat in a  corner table for one. "That went swimmingly" Y/n told herself while placing their headphones back on.

(Probably listening to dubstep or rap idk your kind of music lol) Y/n couldn't help but think about Shut. Shut and y/n might meet again, but that was not her focus right now. Y/n had now a wrinkly blouse and soaked pants from her earlier drink she had. "Snickerdoodles" y/n muttered under her breath, and sped walked home to deal with this situation. "Oh what a day this has been" y/n said sarcastically before scoffing, and then taking a sip from her new cup.

"I hope I can see Shut again" Y/n spoke to herself, and looked behind her. The Bakery was still in sight one block away, and y/n could still smell the aroma of pastries lined up near the pick up window. Yea, hopefully they both get to see one another again. (Hopefully lol...unless).