Chapter 4 - Cure Flora X Reader

Reader's POV

When I was in Elementary school, I had a dream that I was going to become a very talented artist. I did many things I could including asking my parents for some help, and they did so. Since I was still very young, I didn't have as many friends as I thought I would have. While I was in lunch, I heard a little girl singing from another table about fairy tales. I thought it was cute, but some others laughed at her statement she was making. What was her dream? I walked over to her table and sat down with her. "Hello" I said to the girl.

She turned her head around, and waved hello back to me. "Who are you?" I asked while holding out my hand. "I am Haruka Haruno" Haruka introduced. "And who are you?" Haruka asked back. "I'm Y/n L/n" I greeted. We both joked around until it was time for more class. "Bye bye" I wave away, and headed to class. "Bye bye" Haruka said back, and went her own path. The school day went by very quickly, yet I didn't mind. For the last class, we had art. "Today, you can draw what you want to do when you grow up" the Teacher replied.

We all went to separate tables for painting, clay, or simply coloring. I drew a drawing of me as a painter, and colored it in. Haruka sat next to me, and drew a princess. "Who's that?" I asked while pointing to her drawing. "That's me as a princess" Haruka answered. Some boys laughed and called it ugly, but I told Haruka to ignore it. That's exactly what she did, and after then she colored. "Ms. Fawn, we're done!" both Haruka and I waved our papers in the air. The teacher walked over to us, took the papers, and smiled. "These are lovely" the teacher complimented.

While we waited for class to end, I turned my chair over to Haruka. "Why do you want to be a princess?" I asked Haruka plainly. She twiddled her fingers before answering. " It's ben a dream of mine after reading a princess book" Haruka said while taking it out. I examined it closely. The cover had Pink edges and sparkles all around. The princess sat on grass in a Pink dress, surrounded by animals. It was cute, and so we talked more about our dreams. "I wish that I could dance in a ballgown!" Haruka said while dancing around. I joined her.

Some boys were laughing at us, yet I brushed it away. Haruka didn't like it, so I just put a hand over her shoulder and smiled. She smiled back, and we kept playing with each other until the day was over. "Okay, class, go run along to your family" Ms. Fawn announced. Once we stepped outside, the fresh air hit my face, and I breathed in deeply. "Where are you going, Haruka?" I asked her. "I'm gonna go to the flower fields" Haruka said while smiling. I nodded and followed along since I had nowhere but home to go.

"Why do you come here?" I asked her. She took out a strange looking key, yet I kept shut. "A boy said my dream could come true if I believe in myself" Haruka said while holding the key to the sky. It looked like a dress, yet I pushed that aside. "This place is pretty" I said. The whole hill was covered in varieties of flowers. They all smelled fresh as well. Even so, Haruka kept talking while I didn't realize. "I'm sorry, it's just these lovely flowers" I said while picking one off. "Here you go, Princess Haruka" I joke while bowing before her.

It was cute to see her blush. "Thank you, Y/n" Haruka said while taking the flower. "Hang on, it'll look better with it in your hair" I respond while taking it out of her hand. Finally, I got her hair to cooperate, and the flower was sitting on top of her ear. "Now you look like a princess" I said. "Everyone says I'm not fit to be a princess" Haruka said while laying on the flowers. I join her, and look at the sky. "How come?" I say only to be tackled. "Ow, Haruka you're crushing me" I say while trying to push her off my stomach. "All the boys say that I can never be a princess."

I shook my head, and took her cheeks in my hand. "The more you believe them, the farther you get from your dream" I said to her while our foreheads touched. It's cute seeing Haruka's face squashed in my grasp. "Thank you, Y/n" Haruka said while taking my hand. "Where are we going?" I asked while she just kept tugging on my sleeves. "Come on, I wanna run!" Haruka said while laughing. "Okay, okay" I said whilst getting up and running with her. Ever since that day, we've become best friends and always talked about how close we've come to our dreams.

Word count: 848