Chapter 3 - Cure Scarlet X Reader

Reader's POV

Currently helping Haruka and Kirara with flowers, and Minami brought some snacks along with Towa to help. "You guys need anything else?" Minami asked before leaving. "Nope, thank you" Haruka spoke up. Kirara grabbed the donuts of course, and Haruka and I took some sandwiches. "Towa, do you want any?" I handed out another sandwich. To my demise, she refused. I guess she wasn't so much of an eater. Letting that aside, I took some juice as well and talked about the PreCures. "So what are you guys doing nowadays with the PreCures?" I started off.

Kirara simply stood up and stretched her back. "Things have been a piece of cake with Towa here" she said while pointing with her thumb. Towa looked away, yet smiled still. It was cute, she was cute! I got up as well, and took some more seeds. I'm gonna plant the Amaryllis now. Haruka watched me take the seeds, and smiled. "I see you're into planting flowers, Y/n" Haruka waved off. I nodded, and continued the work. Since it was very sunny today, the flowers should grow more quickly. I simply dug up some dirt and gently placed the seeds inside.

Minami came back, but with some box in her hands. "We wanted you all to pick a theme for tonight's small party" Minami replied while we all took different papers. "I got magic" I said. "I have garden theme" Towa said smiling. "I have fashion show" Haruka waved her paper. Kirara turned her paper to face everyone, and we all laughed. "I got castle theme" Kirara spoke while stuffing her pocket with the paper. Minami thanked us all for our pick, as she left. We all continued talking about the PreCure. It wasn't much, but we all had to go back inside at one point.

"Hey, Y/n. May we talk?" Towa walked over to my side. I nodded, as she took my hand. This felt awkward, but it also felt safe at the same time. Whilst we were walking, we saw a sunset loom over the hill. "Sit, Y/n" Towa told me, and I did so. "What's going on, Towa?" I asked her. While we sat on the hill, we discovered our pasts more and more. Everything was seen more vividly, and I just took a deep breath. "Are you alright, Y/n?" Towa asked while glancing over. I shook my head, and stared at the now setting sun. "I just miss those memories" I finished.

Towa nodded, and said the same. " I miss my past too, yet it's left behind" Towa said whilst holding my hand. I looked at our now linked hands, and smiled. "This feels nice" I replied to Towa. She blushed and tried to keep it hidden with her other hand, yet I still saw it. Giggling, I took off Towa's other hand with my free one and hugged her. "Towa, I.." I trailed off whispering. "What was that, Y/n?" Towa asked while leaning closer. "I.. love you" I said louder for her to hear. "Oh, I thought you wouldn't say that" Towa said while hugging me. I didn't understand.

"I love you, too, Y/n" Towa answered back. At this moment, I was overjoyed and happy. "I'm so glad you're okay with it" I held on to her. After we pulled away from each other, I kissed her cheek. "Now you see what I mean" I said laughing. She joined in, and we sat underneath a blossom tree. The sun finally set, and the stars illuminated the sky. It was dark for a while, but then the lamps turned on. During our little alone time, the Blossom tree waved in the wind and some petals fell aside our faces. It was oddly romantic, yet I didn't mind. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I asked Towa.

She simply nodded, and held my hand, only tightly. "Something wrong, Towa?" I asked while sitting up from laying down. She did the same, only that she was more bent forward than me. "I just don't want you to go" Towa said while sniffling. "Don't cry" I said while wiping her tears. I felt sorry she didn't know where her brother was, yet I was there to comfort her. I kept her in my arms and rubbed her back. After a while of silence, snores were heard from Towa herself. I guess she fell asleep, so I carried her back to her dorm room. Yeah, Towa was really cute, I'm glad she's here.

Word count: 753

Princess Precure X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara