Chapter 10 - Lock X Reader

@supaskylar suggested this, so here you are, your well deserved chapter. Enjoy while you read, and stay tuned for more :D 

Reader's POV

"I can't believe you, Lock!" I said yelling at the lazy boy who wouldn't get off from his video games already. "Lock, you have to do something for once!" Shut yelled as well defending me. "Hello? Earth to Lock, are you in there?" I yelled trying to get his attention. Nothing from the smaller despair henchmen. I am one of them who have to deal with this daily. "Are you ever going to get off that dumb gadget?" Shut said crossing his arms, and looking disgusted.

Lock just laughed at him, and sighed right after. "Shut, it's not a dumb gadget, it's a gameboy, learn your consoles" Lock said back to his Space Invaders. Using my hacking power, I turned off Lock's game, and fried the motherboard. "Darn it, I was on the final level as well" Lock pouted while floating down to our level. "Are you done yet?" We asked in sync. Lock had a moment of thought before he pulled out another gameboy similar to the last. "Ugh!" Shut and I groaned.

"Lock, Y/n, come here at once!" Dyspear yelled from the main throne room. I sighed, bracing for impact while heading into the room with the ever so silent Lock who could only do so much other than game all day. "Yes, Dyspear?" I asked bowing down slowly. "Why is it that we don't have any of the princess keys or perfumes?" Dyspear said looking between us two. "Close, Shut, Lock, Stop and Freeze didn't try hard enough apparently, and now Twilight is known as Towa, and became a cure known as Cure Scarlet" I informed Dyspear on the situation.

"I see, well I assign you and Lock to retrieve at least four keys and a perfume from one of the Precure" Dyspear commanded us. "Me with Lock? He wouldn't even put that game down!" I belched out. "Lock!" Dyspear yelled, startling Lock, and hiding it away. "Y-yes Dyspear, right away" Lock said as we both teleported into the gardens of the Cures' school. "Whatever you do, don't screw it up" I say floating to the window of their bedroom. Lock follows along my route.

Cure Flora is seen with her friend Yui, and they both exit the room to go somewhere. The two fairies Aroma and Pafu were sleeping, 'protecting' the keys right there. "You stay out here while I grab the keys" I insisted, but he decided to push himself inside. "Oh no you don't, you follow my lead" I warned grabbing his leg and yanking him back out. "I can do it" Lock said holding the window frame. "I gave clear instructions to stay here" I whispered so the fairies couldn't hear.

"Just let me do it" Lock kicked my hands away from his leg. "Fine, I'll let go" I said as he launched himself into a wall of the room. "Oops" I say smirking, and doing a small victory dance. "I'll take those" I say grabbing the four keys that were exposed. Lock rubbed his head in pain, small tweety birds spinning around dizzily. Just as I grabbed the keys, the door's handle jiggled around before opening slowly. "Quick, into the bushes" I said pushing Lock through the window.

He yelped, hitting the bushes, as I too fell, and landed on top of him. "Ouch" Lock said going to talk me down, but I hushed him with a finger. Up above, we could hear Cure Flora and Yui talking about the other Cures before silence crept up on Cure Flora. I expect that she noticed, and was wondering where it had gone, so we decided to wait for her to put down the perfume. "Now we just wait" I said getting more comfortable in the bush. "Seriously? We wait?" Lock said bored.

"Oh please, you should learn something for once, and look at my example" I said proudly showing a smile and keeping a straight posture. "A boring strict yapping henchmen? Nah I'm good" Lock said whipping out his 'gameboy', and playing a round of Space Invaders. I snatched it away, and shook a finger in the air. " No no no, you are gonna learn to cooperate if it's the last thing I do" I said stuffing the gadget into my pocket. "Fine, so what do we do?" Lock asked.

I quieted for a moment realizing that everything was silent, but why. I look up to see the light of the room is off. I decide to float up to see Cure Flora is sleeping, and that it could be time to take the perfume, but then I'd feel like I did all the work myself. "Lock, get up here" I whisper out. Lock floats to my level, and takes in the situation. "Fine, I'll do it" Lock said sighing, and then slowly opening the window further up. He sneaked in behind Cure Flora, and checked her table.

Just in the drawer, the perfume was there in all its pink glittery fragrance. "Yes!" I whisper shouted. Just too soon as well because once my hopes were high, Lock literally tripped over Pafu, out the window, smacked into me, and back in the bushes we were. From the surprise, I accidentally let go of the keys as did Lock drop the perfume in the room. The noise woke up Cure Flora, as she noticed what had happened. Our mission was a failure, and we're doomed now!

"Run!" I yelled at Lock, pushing him up as he sprinted into the forest, out of sight. I followed close behind, turning around to scout for anyone who could've followed. No one was in sight, and that was a relief. "Can't believe that all happened thanks to you" I scold Lock who was now in shock. "Me? You shouldn't have jinxed us with your little dumb dance" Lock pointed out. "Well you should've done something in the beginning rather than play your dumb game" I hint.

We were both mad I understood, but he did grab hold of the perfume which would've been more important than the keys. The keys would be powerless without the perfume. "You did good though" I say remembering how he easily snuck in to the room. Lock looked up to hear those words come out from my mouth of all people. "You didn't do too bad on the plans and all" Lock attempted to compliment me back.

"Next time, I'll try listening to some of your suggestions" I said sitting down on the grass behind a tree. "Huh, I'll keep that in mind" Lock said sitting down next to me. His hands were folded close, head down, probably just thinking about stuff. "I mean it by the way" I said putting a hand on his shoulder. His head turned slightly to look at it, but I couldn't tell since his hair covered it all the time. Lock put a hand on mine, and smiled a bit. "Thanks" Lock said in a chill way.

"No problem" I said putting my hand back on the grass. We sat in silence for a while just hiding in the forest before Lock broke that good silence. "Can I get my game back?" Lock said holding out his left hand in my direction. "If I give you the game, would you at least lower the volume?" I ask reaching for the gameboy. "Nope" Lock answered. "Then no" I say retreating my hand. "Touché" Lock said putting his hands behind his back and laying down. Yeah, we're so dead.

Word Count: 1276