Chapter 6 - Cure Flora X Reader PT2

This was suggested by EchoSparkle
so let's get into it!

Reader's POV

I wanted to go to a school that made me feel free, yet respected. A school where anything is possible. And endless possibilities are introduced to you. But where? I decided Noble Academy! I packed my bags 2 weeks later after deciding, and say my farewells to my parents. "Gokogenyo! " I wave off. "Gokogenyo! " My parents smile, and watched me enter a bus. As I walk down the aisle to the back, I take out my sketchpad. I've loved drawing ever since I was little.

I flip through old pages all the way until I reach middle school. Ah, those were the years. "Next stop, Noble Academy" The bus driver announced in a monotone voice. I grab my bags off the floor, and walk out the bus. Here we are! Noble Academy. I walk through hedges of flowers and arches embedded with gold cursive. The sign said "Welcome to Noble Academy, the start of all dreams". I continue to make my way into the place, and see everyone with very cute uniforms!

"Gokogenyo" Two girls say kindly. "Gokogenyo" I greet back. I made my way to a lady who's checking the cafeteria. "Excuse me, are you the principal? " I ask. "I am dorm mother, she is out for today" Dorm mother states. I sigh, and sit in front of what supposedly is the office. Dorm mother comes back, and holds up keys. "Here's your room key" She said.

"Thank you" I thanked, and walked to the room indicated. "201, 202, ah! 203" I smile, and opened it up. Inside awaited me a desk, bunk bed, and shelf above the desk. "So cool! " I said astounded. In the window were Himalayan flowers. Whoever planted these were very creative. I looked out the window and see someone familiar. They had brown hair in a half bun and ponytail, light tan skin, and a pink dress.

Around them are other people that are not so familiar. As they turned more to my direction, I recognized them more. "Haru... Ka? " I wondered. My confusion withered away and joy replaced it. "It's Haruka! " I gleefully spun around. I run outside in a flash, sliding down the railing of the stairs. Before I know it, I'm breathless and in front of a girl with two dark blue braids and glasses. 

"Are you alright? " The girl asked of me. "I'm fine, thanks" I said catching my breathe. I look up and see Haruka with the same confusion. "HARUKA! " I jump up happily. "Uh... Y/n!? " Haruka smiled. We both started to jump around happy, as her other friends looked at us in awe. "Who are you guys? " I asked whirling around.

"I'm Kirara" The girl with pig tails said. "I'm Minami" The braided blue spoke. "And I'm Towa" The red head greeted. "Well I'm Y/n and it's nice to meet you all! " I said finally. Kirara suddenly got a phone call that was perfectly timed. "Guys, we gotta go! " Kirara exclaimed.

Haruka seemed worried, but I stayed put. "What is the problem? " I asked concerned. "Uhhh, just a small problem in a shop! " Haruka jumped up. I was confused, but I decided to push it aside. Alright, I guess I'll let them go on ahead. "Okay, just let me know if you need me" I smiled waving them off. As they then left rushing off, I stood behind with Yui near the academy.

Time skip

The other four haven't been back in a while, and I'm starting to worry. "Y/n, are you alright? " Yui asked. "I'll be back" I said worried, so I ran to where they said they'd be. "Stay clear of any danger! " Yui yelled. I ran as quickly as I could to find four girls with princess-like clothes. They were fighting a big paint brush monster.

"Stand back!" The blonde haired girl carried me away from the danger, waiting for the others to finish. "You stay right here, I have to finish something" She said while rushing back to the others. "O-okay" I said shocked. Oh my goodness, they're heroines! They also look familiar, especially the one that saved me. I peek from behind the tree to see more of the action.

Once I do, I see the four have defeated the thing that was there. After they transformed back to normal, I was shocked at the reveal. "Haruka?" I said. Haruka jumped a bit, and was there in shock. "You saw all that?! " Haruka asked nervous. "In a way, yeah" I answered. Haruka couldn't believe what she was hearing, so she laughed a bit before sighing, and explaining everything.

Time skip

"So you're precure?" I asked again. "Yup, we're princess precure and save everyone's dreams" Haruka said once more. Minami by now was in her dorm room, Kirara is at a photo shoot, and Towa went to check on her brother, Kanata. "When can I see you battle more bad guys? " I asked with a wide grin. "I'll try to sneak you in on the next battle" Haruka smiled hopefully. "I'm glad you are calm about me knowing your identity" I said relaxed now.

"Oh, Yui knows too, which is why I'm okay with it! " Haruka said smiling still. I nodded, then realized something. "Wait-I'm not the only one!? " I said surprised that Yui also knew this whole time. Haruka laughed, as I stood there still in shock piecing it together. Oh what a day it was, and to think my friend from the past who wanted to be a princess became one and saved me. What a day...

Word count: 958