09/11/2018

"LISA WAKE UP!" a red headed girl with an Australian accent yelled in a childlike voice as she jumped on top of a fluffy white bed with a doe eyed brunette sleeping soundly inside. "I don't wanna go to the dentist mom" the half asleep Thai girl grumbled into her pillow. The Australian's long red hair fell down against a blue and white stripy pj shirt as she started to frown playfully, "Lalisa..." she said in a much deeper tone this time, "it is time for classes, you need to wake up". Lisa lifted her head from her pillow, her brown hair sticking up wildly on the one side where she had slept on it, "Chaengie? Go awaayyyy" she whined as her head flopped back down again. "Hmf ok, I guess you don't want any of my super world famous waffles for breakfast then?" Chaeyoung replied confidently with a proud smirk. Lisa immediately burst out of bed throwing the blankets, and unfortunately Chaeyoung, onto the floor.

The Australian squealed as she fell backwards onto the floor, laying spread out. The brunette hovered over her in just her underwear, looking at the older girl in confusion, "huh are you going back to sleep?" Lisa asked as she poked Chaeyoung's fluffy cheek with her finger, "don't be so lazy I want my waffles". The redhead blew her hair out of her own face as she huffed in mild irritation. 

After breakfast Lisa sat at the kitchen table in her shared dorm with Chaeyoung, while her flatmate, who often went by the nickname Rosé, took a shower as it was her turn to get the shower first today. Lisa scrolled through her phone checking all the notifications she had on her Instagram and twitter account, she barely even used her accounts so she didn't know why she always had so many notifications. Her friends often told her to me more active on there but she forgot all the time, the group of friends would joke about how Jisoo posted more pictures of Lisa than the Thai herself did. "Ohhh Tzuyu and Jihyo have a new pet!" she shouted from the kitchen so that her showering flatmate could hear. "Wow really? Is it cute?" Chaeyoung yelled back excitably. Lisa nodded but then soon realised her friend couldn't actually see her, "yeah it is! We should go round to their dorm later to give it cuddles!".

Chaeyoung got out of the shower and wrapped a white towel around herself and started to brush her teeth, she wiped away the steam from the mirror above the sink so she could see her face properly, "oh by the way that reminds me" she yelled with her mouth full of toothpaste, "tell Leo to stop trying to eat my fish!"

Lisa giggled from her bedroom as she prepared a towel and stuff for the shower, "it isn't his fault that Juhwang looks so delicious!". The Thai lifted her cat in the air above her head, "you're only playing aren't you Leo?" she said to him in a baby voice before giving him little kisses on the nose. 

"You let that cat get away with everything" the older girl grumbled as she walked across the living room, still wrapped in her towel. The Thai smiled, "oh shush you love him, he doesn't mean any harm". "He is an evil genius trapped inside a cat's body" the huffy Chaeyoung replied. "You're just still annoyed that he chewed through your laptop charger" Lisa said while rolling her eyes. Rosé threw a mini tantrum like a toddler, "the battery died while I was half way through an assignment!". Lisa began to giggle uncontrollably as her friend kept pushing her and hitting her playfully. "It isn't funny Lisa, I had to do all my work from the start!" she whined while the brunette continued to laugh. 

The two friends walked across the large campus of their private school, Rosé in a white cropped top and white sweatpants and Lisa in a baggy salmon pink t-shirt tucked into blue denim shorts. Chaeyoung stopped every now and then to take pictures of pretty flowers to post later on Instagram while Lisa listened to music on her phone, Dua Lipa, one of her favourite artists. A short way in the distance they spotted a black haired girl, shorter than they both were in matching grey sweatshirt and sweatpants, it was their best friend Jisoo.