10/31/1964

A few stressful and sorrow filled says past by and the Thai had not returned through the Time Door, too scared to face what she had potentially caused. Melancholy hung over Lisa's head like a rain cloud every waking second, the nights were even worse, her dreams polluted with visions of a past she hadn't lived yet just like the first night she walked through the door and what Lisa had assumed was similar to Jennie's dreams too. The long since gone Korean girl and the nature of her dreams being one of the many topics Lisa and Rosé stayed up late discussing over hot chocolate. "Do you think she really saw her own death in her dreams?" the Australian asked as she sipped her drink, snuggled up in an over sized blue hoody and light blue jeans. Lisa, in a white and pink woollen sweater and white shorts, sat under a red blanket on the couch in her shared dorm with Rosé, "I think so yeah, I mean that town is built on some sort of rip in the fabrics of time and space, I guess it makes sense that the Time Door whispers echoes of the future back to them. I doubt Jen was the only person in the town getting vision dreams". "Was?" Chaeyoung repeated while tilting her head, "been a while since you past-tensed Jennie like that". The miserable and deeply depressed Thai blew on the surface of her hot chocolate to cool it down, steam drifted gently out of the cup and out in to the air slightly in a way that fascinated both Leo and Luca the kitten and new addition to the family, a gift from the red haired Australian in hope to help cheer her friend up, "I can't go back Chaeng, I really messed up bad. I just have to do what I should of from the start and stay the hell away". 

Lisa stared blankly at the night sky, sighing at the living room window view, a bright moon and shining stars in a cold winter sky. She missed Jennie more than she could stand, so far away from a girl that died before Lisa's own mother was even born yet she was only a short walk away at the same time. The Thai walked over to the window opening it so she could get a proper look outside, the light from the stars twinkled in her big brown doe eyes as she gazed up at the moon with only one thing in her mind, one person. "Can you hear me?" she said in a soft voice so as not to wake the snoring Australian in the room behind her, "I am probably just talking to myself right now but I want you to know that I'm sorry and I'll never forget you. You probably hate me and I deserve that too. But I-...my god I miss you, it's only been a few days for me but I miss you so much", warm tears began to gently trickle down Lisa's cheek as she talked to a silent sky, "I'm sorry I abandoned you, I'm sorry I left you to die and didn't help you but I hope you understand and if you are up there listening right now that you see the bigger picture, I keep hearing about all the awful disasters on the news, earthquakes and tornados and wondering if that's because of me. Please understand why I had to do what I did. And I'm also sorry I didn't say what I'm about to say to you when I should have but I'll say it now...". Lisa took a deep breath and wiped the tears from her eyes, "I love you Jennie".

"Damn I'm being stupid" she sighed, "you're not really there are you? I mean if you were with me right now then you've probably been there this whole time since I was born right? Have you been guiding me? Are you the force I feel pulling me back to the Time Door? I'm the only one who can find your body" Lisa slammed her hand against the window frame, "that isn't fair! How could you use me like that, how could you make me fall in love with you when you knew what would happen. How is it ok to put me through this?!" Lisa's shoulders shook and her head lowered as she sobbed quietly. 

"Did that make you feel better?" Chaeyoung asked from behind the weeping Thai as she approached, giving Lisa a back hug. Lisa wiped her tears with the sleeve of her sweater and shook her head slowly, "no, now I just feel even more guilty for trying to blame her for all this. I know she isn't up there, I know she's not with me. I'd be able to feel her if she was. She's exactly where that son of a bitch Phil West left her...where I left her". Rosé hugged her friend tighter and rested her head on Lisa's shoulder, "you're going back aren't you?" she asked. Lisa inhaled deeply in attempt to compose herself and get a hold of her emotions, "yes. I promised I'd find Jennie and Rocco and give them a proper burial so they can rest peacefully and I need to keep that promise or I'll never be able to sleep ever again".