10/18/1964

Jisoo saw Lisa approaching a stood up to walk away. "Jisoo wait I-" the Thai was interrupted. Jisoo held her hands up in the air, "hey this is nothing to do with me, the is between you guys", the older girl patted Lisa's shoulder and smiled, "I'm sure you have a good reason, I'll see you tomorrow".

"Chaeng?" Lisa sat on the bench next to her crying friend, "are you ok?". Rosé wiped her tears and sniffled, "It was awful Lis, I could hear people laughing at me when I played the wrong chords and I just choked, I couldn't remember anything" she started to cry again. Lisa pulled the Australian's head onto her shoulder and cuddled her, "I am so, so sorry Chaeyoung". Rosé shook her head, "it isn't your fault I suck. I should just give up". "No no no, don't say that" the brunette protested, "you are really talented, this is my fault I should of been there, I'm sorry". "Where were you? Is everything ok?" the redheaded Rosé asked with concern, always thinking about other people before herself. Lisa thought carefully about what she was going to say, she couldn't tell the truth she couldn't say she was in the past through a magic door, Chaeyoung would call the doctors. And what was Lisa even doing there anyway, trying to comfort a girl from the past who was upset at her boyfriend, who she went off with anyway...and kissed him. -I'm pissed off again, why am I pissed off-. 

"Lis?" the Australian asked, noticing the her friend had zoned out completely. "Huh? Oh sorry. I uh, I had to do something and I thought I'd be quick but it took longer than expected" she smiled nervously at her roommate who just raised and eyebrow. This was the second time today that Lisa had been vague with Rosé and refused to really say where she'd been, she didn't know whether to be worried about the younger girl or not. It wouldn't be for the last time either.

Over the next couple of weeks Lisa's behaviour continued to worry her friends, she was always tired, she even had to borrow Mino's prescribed medication that he used to help him concentrate during studying just so the Thai could stay awake during classes. The daylight hours were the only time the girls ever got to see their friend, at night she disappeared, always sneaking out of her dorm at exactly the same time and coming home again a couple of hours before classes started. Never any explanation and always completely vague. Her friends felt as though she was living a double life but they couldn't figure out what was going on. 

"I think she has a secret boyfriend" Nayeon added to the conversation when Lisa's name cropped up again. Irene wasn't convinced, "but why would she hide it from us? She's never hidden he relationships before". Yeri took a bite out of her sandwich, "maybe he's a real geek and she's embarrassed by him". Jinny laughed, "yeah or like really old". A few of the girls started laughing and joking about this fictional hideous monster of a boyfriend but some of the group didn't find the jokes funny and were genuinely concerned about Lisa. "Guys stop it" Momo interrupted, "it's more serious than that, you guys don't sit next to her in classes or have dance class with her, she isn't herself, she has to have pills to keep her awake and her mind is always elsewhere like there's something she can't stop thinking about to the point she's unware of anything going on around her". Jisoo nodded in agreement, "exactly! That's what me and Rosé were saying the other day, it's like Lisa's here but not here at the same time, if that makes sense". Momo nodded back with a sad expression on her face.

"You're right, we shouldn't joke about this" Seulgi added while brushing her long black hair out of her face, "Lisa could be in trouble for all we know and even if she didn't tell us she'd definitely tell Rosé but she hasn't so whatever it is she feels like she can't talk to us about, which isn't like her at all". The girls who laughed suddenly felt guilty, in honesty they were worried about the Thai too. Nayeon sighed, "have you guys noticed that Lisa doesn't seem to be interested in any of the things she used to be passionate about?". "Yes like dance class!" Momo added. Seulgi nodded, "I noticed that too, she pays no attention at all and her mind is always on other things, I heard the teacher telling Minzy that she had to kick Lisa out of the dance crew, Minzy sunbae is trying her hardest to keep Lis in the team but I don't think it will last much longer, it's like no matter what Lisa is doing she's counting down the minutes till she can leave, like she can't get away quick enough even though dancing and hanging with us used to make her happy". Yeri quickly swallowed her sandwich, she didn't want to talk with her mouth full because Irene kept hitting her when she did that, "have yall noticed that history class is the only thing she takes any interest in?". "Yeah what the hell is with that?" Jinny added in agreement.