11/12/1964

Rosé kept staring at Lisa's phone in amazement and awe too astonished to noticed the tiny kitten clawing at her long white sweat shirt with the slightly bigger kitten scratching at her black jeans, "that is the actual Rolling Stones" she whimpered excitedly again for the hundredth time while replaying the video Lisa had managed to sneakily record during the concert the day before in 1964, "like that is Mick Jagger...young...in person...I-" the sensitive Australian was about to cry again, something she did often usually for no apparent reason at all. Lisa just sat there smiling in her creamy pink bathrobe, her long orange hair wrapped up in a towel, simply chuckling to herself over both the emotional reaction of her best friend and the fact she didn't notice the cats ripping her clothes apart while she was still wearing them.

 "It's...the Rolling..." the over whelmed Australian couldn't even finish her sentence. Lisa smiled again and walked over to her friend who sitting on the couch, the Thai wrapped her arms tightly around Rosé, lightly stroking the girl's now pink tinted blonde hair and squished her cheeks against the fluffy chipmunk cheeks of her emotional roommate, "yes Chaengie, the Rolling Stones. The actual Rolling Stones" she laughed. Rosé grinned widely, clapping her hands together like an excited toddler while she bounced up and down. The way Rosé bounced around made the material on her clothes to wave about, this sudden movement made Leo and Luca's eyes go big and dark as their hunting instincts turned on causing them to pounce at the Australian like lions hunting for food...yet still she didn't notice . "Oh my God you need to show this video to the girls at the party tonight!" the happy kangaroo squealed. Lisa started bouncing around with her, "what party?!" she also squealed playfully as the two girls were now holding hands and jumping up and down on the living room floor. Rosé giggled, "oh right yeah I forgot to tell you, Moonbyul is throwing a big girls only party in her dorm building tonight. You'll be free right you're not going back to 1964 tonight?". The Thai shook her head, "nope school is closed because it will be Veterans Day so we get the day off, Jen always celebrates with her family seen as her dad is a big war hero guy and all. And seen as it's him that caught going through the Time Door I want to avoid him at all costs".

The two friend continued to jump and swing around for a while before Lisa abruptly stopped and flopped down onto the couch, "wait, I can't go to the party tonight. My class scores are seriously lower than they should be, I mean I'll still pass the year but my teachers and parents will be super pissed. I have to improve my grades and think about my future blah blah". Chaeyoung sat down next to her friend, "but you're acing history right?". Lisa smirked, "yeah...go figure". The phone that was still in Rosé's hands began to ring suddenly, "Lis...crap it's your parents". The Thai's eyes widened dramatically, "oh no, they must have received the letters, it's been like two weeks since the teachers sent them". She flapped her arms in a panic as her roommate handed her the phone, she breathed deeply and answered it, "Hi mom!". The Australian shuffled close to her friend and pressed her face against Lisa's head, her ear up against the cell phone so she could hear the conversation, it not dawning on her until at least a few minutes that she couldn't speak or understand enough Thai to know what was being said. 

Lisa spoke with her parents for at least ten minutes or so, though Rosé couldn't understand the conversation she could at least see that the Thai was happy and smiling through out the entire thing, "you seem eerily cheerful" Chaeyoung said suspiciously as Lisa had finished the phone call. The orange haired girl stared blankly at her phone for a while before sighing in relief, "either the teachers didn't really send the letters, they sent them in Korean and my parents have no idea what they  say or they just don't care because they were perfectly happy with me, they didn't even mention school!". Rosé smiled, "so does this mean you can come to the party?". Lisa nodded frantically and the two girls started jumping again.