10/21/1964

Lisa ran across the Korean school campus in tears, people stared at her, the Thai had become the subject of a lot of gossip recently. However it wasn't merely whispering students that had spotted her, Rosé and Yeri also saw their distraught friend as they returned from shopping.

"Lisa! Wait!" they both called as they ran after the brunette. Lisa stopped running when she heard their voices, she needed comfort. "Chaeng" she whimpered as she through her arms around the Australian, crying her eyes out. "Lis, babe what's wrong?" Rosé asked with concern, softly stroking Lisa's hair. "It's Jennie" the Thai's voice was muffled due to her face being pressed against her friend's shoulder. The eldest of the girls looked over at the youngest, "Yeri, do you mind giving us a second?". "Yeah of course, I'll just wait by the fountain" Yeri replied, though she was lying. Yeri walked around the corner of the wall the three girls were near but she didn't keep walking, she stayed and eavesdropped on the conversation. Not something Yeri would normally do, she respected her friends' privacy but considering how worried everyone was about Lisa, she needed to know what was going on.

"Calm down, breathe and tell me what happened" Chaeyoung said as she tried to comfort her friend by rubbing her back. Lisa wiped her tears away, inhaling and exhaling to steady her breathing, "she kissed me Rosie, I was going to tell her I was leaving and she just kissed me".

Yeri listened closely to the conversation and decided to record it with her phone, what she was hearing was insane so she wanted evidence.

"You can't leave it like that Lis, you need to settle things properly before you move on" Rosé said compassionately, sympathising with both Lisa and Jennie. Lisa nodded "it's school there when it's night here so I'll go and explain things in a way that won't hurt either of us too much".

"Stop grabbing my ass in public!" Jeongyeon squealed as Nayeon kept touching her inappropriately. "Oh my God would you guys knock it off I'm trying to read this, I need to get this book finished before exams next week" Irene groaned, staring intensely at her work books.

"Guys! GUYS!" Yeri yelled as she ran towards the group of friends, crashing into several people on the way.

"Shall we pretend we haven't seen her?" Momo joked. Irene smirked, "best not to, she'll just shout louder". "GUYS!" the young yelled again as she reached their table, "I just kinda, sorta, maybe spied on Lisa and Rosé's conversation and you are not going to believe this!". "Did you find out what's going on with Lisa?!" Jisoo asked with concern. Yeri nodded frantically, out of breath from running so much. Nayeon finally stopped groping her girlfriend, "well? what is it?". The whole group stopped what they were doing to listen to Yeri who looked panicked.

"Lisa is nuts" Yeri began, "like she is seriously unwell in the head". "What?! Why?" several girls all asked at once. Yeri inhaled deeply, "she needs to see a doctor and either Rosie unnie is sick too or she's just playing along but Lisa thinks she can travel in time, she thinks that is where she goes when we can't find her".

Everyone burst out laughing.

"They were messing with you idiot" Joy laughed as she covered her mouth with her hand. Momo shook her head while smirking, "and the prize for the most gullible person on the planet goes to...". Yeri folded her arms and rolled her eyes, waiting for everyone to stop taunting and mocking her, "are you guys finished?" she huffed, "I recorded their conversation and I'm telling you they didn't know I was there, it didn't sound like they were joking to me. Lisa was really crying".