12/01/1964

"Chaeng?" Lisa said suspiciously as she left her bedroom and entered the living room, her hair messy and her long black t-shirt crumpled from sleep. Rosé was sitting on the floor in her over sized blue sweater and grey sweatpants, leaning against the coffee table as she did her school work on her laptop. Lisa was about to approach her roommate to make sure she was alright when her cell pinged. 

[Twitter: @Dalgomsmama sent you a tweet]

"Oh my God, I cannot even count the ways I am going to hurt that woman" the Thai laughed before locking her phone again and setting it down on the table as she sat down beside the eerily quiet Australian

"Oh my God, I cannot even count the ways I am going to hurt that woman" the Thai laughed before locking her phone again and setting it down on the table as she sat down beside the eerily quiet Australian. "Chaeng?" she asked again. Rosé looked up from her laptop and smiled, "morning Lis" then continued with her work. Lisa just stared blankly at her friend in disbelief. "Is there something wrong?" the slightly older girl asked worriedly. Lisa tilted her head, "I was going to ask you the same thing". "What? Why?" Chaeyoung replied. The Thai placed a hand on her friend's shoulder, "Rosie, it is the first of December. Ever since we shared a dorm I have woken up on the 1st of the 12th to see decorations all over the house, Christmas music playing and you hanging ornaments on the tree. But today the house is empty and you're doing-" she pulled a disgusted face as though she was going to vomit, "...school work". Rosé smiled sadly, "I didn't think I should, I mean this isn't a very happy month for you this year. I didn't want to upset you". Lisa's heart ached for her friend so she practically jumped on the painfully sweet Australian and cuddled her tightly, "Chaengie you are too nice for your own good you know that?". Chaeyoung grinned shyly and hugged her best friend equally as tightly. The time traveller kissed the blonde on the forehead, "yeah in two weeks I'm going to lose Jennie and Rocco, I'm running out of time to find out where that monster is going to hide their bodies so I am really going to need you over the next few months while I grieve but I don't want you to be miserable on my behalf. I want you to be happy and have fun too ok? So go and get your Christmas album out because I know you're dying to". "In a minute" Rosé replied softly as she snuggled closer to Lisa, "lets just stay like this for a while". 

"LIS" Jisoo yelled as she ran across the campus and leapt on the younger girl. "JISOO" Lisa yelled back in response, "what's the hurry?" she asked with a light chuckle. Lisa was wearing a black ADIDAS zip jacket with white stripes down the arms and light blue jeans, not the warmest clothing but she was only walking to the dance studio. Jisoo was much more appropriately dressed for the weather in a woollen sweater and grey suit pants, stylish yet warm. "I have a theory I want to test" the elder responded with the expression on her face she always had when she was thinking. Lisa sighed, "I told you before I am not climbing into the dorm attic to investigate that weird smell, call the janitor". "No not that" Jisoo huffed, "I just find it strange that you can take objects back and forth through the time door but not people, I mean if you can take a book through then why not a person?". The Thai raised her brow, "so what are you suggesting?". Jisoo smiled proudly, "follow me!".