09/11/1964

(These music videos are selected from the 1950s and early 1960s to help set the atmosphere and help you get the 60s feeling. You don't have to listen to them, they aren't relevant to the story)

Lisa tossed and turned in her sleep, her dreams invaded by strange people and strange themes, foreign voices calling her name, a whole life she never lived and never knew building in her mind as if someone was broadcasting false memories into her brain. The Thai jumped up in bed in a cold sweat, fear literally dripping from her forehead. "I'm sorry to wake you" Chaeyoung whined in a groggy voice, "but I think I may have actually died and not noticed". Lisa smiled tenderly at her best friend who had climbed into bed with her, "are you hungover cutie?". Rosé nodded while pouting and pulled a pillow on top of her face to block out the sunlight shining through Lisa's bedroom window. 

Lisa turned over to face her bedside table and did what she always did of a morning when she woke up. Check her phone. 

[Text message from Jikachu: "CHAEYOUNG THREW UP IN MY CAR AGAIN MANOBAL!"]

[Text message from Nayeon-unnie: "Uhm so I got kinda drunk last night and *may* have sent you like 6 selfies of myself and 1 picture of someone's legs (accidental photo, don't ask). Feel free to ignore said messages and never speak of it again <3"] 

The Thai giggled as she read the messages from her friends, it really was a crazy night last night, she felt bad that she couldn't remember most of it. "You're smiling" Chaeyoung said, "does that mean school has been closed down and we don't have any classes today?". Lisa laughed and patted her hungover friend on the head, "sorry Chaengie, we have calculus and geometry in an hour". Rosé groaned like a little kid and waved her legs around, immediately regretting her sudden movements as she began to feel sick again.

Lisa's brain felt like it was melting as she tried to correctly equate the dimensions in geometry class. Momo, one of Lisa's friends and fellow exchange student was practically in tears next to here while staring blankly at her work book. "Momo, I need to ask your help" the Thai whispered. Momo grabbed the collar of Lisa's tight black t-shirt rather dramatically, "Lis, just looking at these math questions makes me want to jump into an active volcano, what on earth makes you think I can help you?!" she said with stress evident in her voice. The brunette couldn't help but laugh and gave her Japanese friend a comforting hug, "I actually meant about last night. Believe me I gave up on this class months ago". "Oh?" Momo said, curious. Lisa tapped her fingers against the desk nervously, "so uh, without wanting to make myself sound like a total hoe...was it BamBam or Bobby I was kissing last night? I know that sounds so bad but I really don't remember". "Oh Lisa sweetie" Momo replied softly, placing her hand gently on Lisa's cheek, "...it was both of them". Lisa groaned loudly as she sunk down in her seat and starting to bang her head against the table. Momo smirked as she rubbed the Thai's back. 

The math teacher observed Lisa with her head down against the desk and assumed the young girl was sleeping, "Miss Manoban if you aren't finding enough hours at night in which to sleep then I suggest not running around campus at 2am. Do not sleep in my class". 

"Rough night Lis?" the dark haired June joked from the desk in front of Lisa and Momo's. The Thai playfully shooed the boy away with her hands. He wasn't wrong though, she did have a rough night but not because of the drinking, it was those dreams. Lisa began to feel sick to her stomach as she recalled the dreams from that night because she knew it wasn't all a dream, she was awake for the scariest part. But it wasn't possible, walking through a door into another country was not at all possible but she knew it wasn't the alcohol or a dream, she knows damn well what she saw and as scary as it was the Thai was determined to go back to the door and investigate.