Prolouge, In the ally way.

??? POV.

Me and mommy were going to her work place. I don't know why. Ever since last month she's been acting strange. We moved to New York City and I never even got to take any of my toys or stuffed animals with me! But mommy got me brand new ones! Still... no one can replace doughnut. My dad gave him to me! He's a cute little beagle dog! (Its actually mine get your own. I still have it from like 75 years later.) I really wish I still had him. Maybe we can go back one day....

"we're almost there honey." I looked up at my mom and nodded. I haven't really talked ever since last month too.....
.
.
.
Is that crying? I look up and see an ally up ahead. It's not a very big ally way and it doesn't look like someone trashed the place as much as others. It's about two buildings ahead of us. I want to see who's crying. I wanna make them feel better! I look up at my mom and tug her sleeve. "Who's crying in that ally?" She looked up ahead and held my hand. "I don't know. We need to keep going though okay?" I dont want to leave them. "But what if they're lost or Hurt?! I can't let that happen!" She shushes me. "Please keep it down honey." I sigh and nod my head. "Can I Please just look...?" She looks to the side like she's thinking. She then looks around and sighs nodding. "Go ahead. Please be quick alright?" She looks scared. I shrug it off though. Moms never scared. Maybe she's worried? Oh well.

When we get close to the ally way I walk inside rather quickly. Big mistake. A big rat jumped out and ran across. I jumped and held onto my pocket watch. I walked a little more slowly to the back and it seems way darker than before. When I get to the end I see what's been crying.

A little girl.

It was actually a baby! Who would leave a baby out here in the cold?! It's almost spring. I go down and pick her up holding her. She's so small... well because she's a baby.... she looks like a normal baby but... I feel connected to her. Maybe the glowing swishes around the room...? Wait what? "Um..... when did those get there....?" I looked down at the baby only to realize that it's coming from the stop watch my dad gave me because it's glowing really bright. "Whoa.... Mom! Come look!"

Seconds later I hear my mom coming but the lights suddenly disappear. When my mom sees the baby she looks sad. "Who put this poor little baby here?" "I don't know but she's all alone. We can't leave her!" Mommy sighs and nods. "Alright. We'll bring her home and I'll see what I can do. Maybe she can be your new sister." A NEW SISTER?! I've always wanted one!

"Now now not yet. Was there anything on their that has her name? I can't stand leaving this poor baby alone." I look all around the box and find nothing. However it looks like there's something under that blanket. I peek under and see a note. I don't want mommy to see so I grab a marker while moms comforting the baby and write her name putting away the note. I smile and look at her.

"I found it. Her names Y/N."

——

AHHH!! I'm sorry if there's run on sentences and everything but it's Y/Ns backstory! Yippee!!! Next chapter will be longer since I feel like This is a good place to end. It's just an epilogue. And I can't do anything more with it without giving anything away. The next chapter will have you traveling back in time and meeting the Founding Fathers Okay? Let me know if you like it okay? Se ya later my peeps!

Yours truly, K.R