Ex-Best Friend

Hello to the few people who looked at my book and thought. "Well why not?" It is greatly appreciated and hopefully you won't decide that this was a mistake.

Ex-Best Friend is just some comedy based book I had in my head for awhile and wanted to put it down into writing. But be warned this isn't the classic turn Mr. Popular into Good Girl's Prince Charming. This is of a story on how once best friends become the worst of rivals.

And with rivalry comes some strong language. My attempts will be to make it PG-13, but some language may not be suitable to all viewers (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED).

Should probably mention that each chapter will have a song from my Spotify playlist. :) But I'll give a warning if it actually applies to the chapter!

EX-BEST FRIEND
MADSTER_PUBLISHING

Copyright © 2018 by Madster_Publishing

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Permission of any kind is unlikely to be given.

This story was made for everyone's entertainment and my inspiration as a writer, please do not ruin that by stealing my ideal.

Please enjoy the story and feel free to comment and vote!!!