caleb

sometimes falling isnt bad especially when your falling for the girl u love

as i pulled payton in to kiss me time slows and its just me and her our lips connect like a puzzle piece and we move in sync everything about her is amazing her silver eyes the way her hair is soft and shiny its all worth it even if it means jumping into a freezing river i do it all again in a heart beat just for her. as our lips detached i felt a need of more her lips on mine our bodies close a connection at all. "well new bf how about we watch a movie" she said with a sigh "sure if u dont mind me cuddling you" i said i just want us close i just want to protect her from well her "thats ok now what movie to watch" i just laid back and let her pick the movie.

half way through the movie Thor i hear soft snores coming from my chest i look down and payton is snuggled into my chest i hold her tighter not letting her go. i pick her up bridal style and carry her to her room and lay her down and lay with her and whisper sweet nothings into her ear until i finally doze off myself. i awake with a stir next to me and look to see payton getting up i sit up and stretch realizing that we still half to go to the group crap thing "hey payton" i say a bit raspy sleep coating my voice making it deeper than usual."ya babe "she called me babe i silently yell a yay "umm can we just ditch the group and go on a date for us" i ask "umm sure but what ya wanna do on this date?? i have a couple ideas.

we jump in a cab and drive too down town and hop out i tip generously and we start a walk through the down town park. i hold her hand as we walk and talk about anything and everything that comes to our minds. we stop for ice cream and sit at a bench watching the sun start to set i look over and see paytons eyes shimmering in the light i couldnt help but stare i slowly moved in and kissed her surprising her,she slowly melts into the kiss and wraps her arms around my neck as i place mine on her waist.

we walk home with grins the size of the Cheshire cats. we lay on her bed and just do nothing its about 9 pm and we are tired i hear silent yips i look over and see her asleep yet having a nightmare i slowly move and caress her face and start to sing a song called like the heart goes

play song now

something so inviting first thing in the morning

im as equally frightened by the end of the day

i got sand in my pockets it kinda weighs me down

but im happy and holy and free

i sing lightly in a cooing tone towards her fragile form she stops wiggling.

i got a voice in my pockets it kinda weighs me down but im happy and holy

and free

theres just one way that i need to be i took what ya said and i put it

on repeat if this is the day just let it be\

like the heart goes, like the heart goes

just because im sad doesnt mean im unhappy

because im a sinner dont me im not a saint

as her breathing slows she calms down and soon shes still i place her under her blankets and kiss her forehead and i leave but i leave a note saying that ill be at the group dont worry lovely im still here.