Fully boarded

I looked up at him and into his eyes feeling as if a jagged blade went through me. It looks as if he has a stone cold glare but yet a friendly poster although slouched a bit. Being as tall as he is "9'4" towering over me it's as if I'm like a piece of candy about to be eaten and never being able to see the light again. The train started moving as the creepy killers went and did their chores and practices. My friend and I joked about a few things that weren't related to our jobs until Sally came over to us and had violet hold her toy while she showed us a hand stand. After she was done she asked how she did I smiled and said "you did a wonderful job sweetie" as she gave me a hug and ran off with her toy.

* later that day *

We walked around making sure everyone was in their rooms and yet I had to be the one to check laughing jacks room. He was smiling and seemed more welcoming after gathering info about me. He got up and came over to me giving me a hug as I smiled feeling as if I was already home. I melted into his arms as if I was at ease. Offender man came along and smiled seeing I was enjoying my hug from laughing jack. Jack smirked and chuckled as the door closed on its own.

((Well I'm going to end it there... I don't know if I want to end it or not idk))