Chapter 15

(Y/N) POV

Jumping because of hearing bangs and things being bumped into. I tried to get in but the door was locked. Masky and Hoodie comes running to help. Masky used a crowbar opening the door. We soon saw a bloody mess with the woman's body lying there on the floor drenched in blood and a big open wound in her stomach. Unsure what to do violet comes running in and does her usual of barking orders as I stood there unsure what to do.

                   Violet POV

Rushes in hearing a loud racket soon seeing a large mess. Soon demanding orders. (Y/N) unsure what to do in these situations. She was never the type to know what to do.
"You heard me, father the body and dispose of it. Laughing jack this is on you" she remarked.
"Your going to clean your room and everyone else's rooms for a week. That is a command, no if, ands or butts about it" she stated once again.
Seeing Laughing Jack with a long sad face with a slight smirk but it didn't stay for long.
The night grew old as the sun was just at the peak of rising.

                   Masky POV

"Sorry you had to see that (y/n)" he placed his hand on my shoulder.
I'd shrug and question things while feeling a bit distant. He slightly smiled under his mask as both Masky and Hoodie watched over me for the next few days.

((Sorry for this one being short, I haven't gotten any ideas on what to come up with. Rip. But at least I got another chapter up))