Chapter 17

Slender mans POV

"A relaxing and quiet night to catch up on reading" he thought to himself as he opened a book.
He got to his reading in his room and half way through he hears a loud crash coming from outside his room. He groans in annoyance as he opened the door to see Ben, Toby and Jeff. He'd just stare at them for a bit.
"What are you three doing??" He asked with a deep yet annoyed tone.
"He won't give me my knife back" Jeff replies as he pointed at Ben.
"What, no I didn't. That was Toby you jack ass" Ben remarked at Jeff with a death glare.
Both looked at each other as if Jeff knew Ben was right.
"It wasn't m-me, I swear" Toby told slenderman.
"I don't care who took it, just give the damn knife back to Jeff and please be quiet" slender remarked.

                      Bloody painter POV

"Ah, just perfect" he said satisfied with his work of his painting on a canvas.
The sun was perfect aligned with the valley along with the trees. He smiled with a faint giggle as if he was a school girl.
"Hope the paint doesn't get smudged by anyone like my last painting" he thought to himself.
"Beautiful art like this should be seen in a fancy show room" he exclaimed silently.
Although his art was good but some thought they were rather odd and rather unsettling.

((Well I'm going to let this and the last chapter get some reads in before I continue on))