Chapter 12

(Y/n) POV

After making food for the creepy killers and laughing jack calling out to the others telling them the food is ready. They all came running and got their meals. After violet and I being the last two to get our food. We sat and ate as laughing jack sat with us. I'd notice how attached he had become yet going back to what my friends uncle had told us. Questioning why of all killers it was laughing jack and not offendy.

Violets POV

"So (y/n) how have you been these last few days??" She'd ask before taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Doing fine" (y/n) replied.

Placing the sandwich down to go refill my cup with more fruit punch to turn and see Laughing Jack and (y/n) stare at each other. (Y/n) being awkward at those situations I'd start to quietly laugh before getting back to the table.

*lunch/dinner ends*

We'd head back to our rooms to relax as everyone else did the same.

Laughing Jacks POV

"Isn't she wonderful" he'd thought as he watched, (y/n) swayed her hair back and forth. Smexy would watch and shake his head at Laughing Jack. Laughing Jack would return to his room thinking about (y/n) while climbing into his bed. Smiling widely with his eyes turning to a pitch black.

((I've returned on this fanfic, hope everyone enjoys this chapter and you can name the chapters to your liking, like this one here... Anyways hope everyone is happy I'm continuing this fanfic now))