Chapter 27

*19 years later*
(You guys pick what he looks like now)
His: (H/C) "Hair color"
         (E/C) "Eye color"
          (C/C) "cloths color" not sure why I put that there. Thought I'd let you pick.
          (H/H) "His height"
          (H/W) "His weight" if you want..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                        Masky POV

Hoodie and I would go watch hunter do his performance practice as we would help him with a few that he may have needed help on. Knowing we helped Laughing Jack and (y/n) raise him, he turned out well in the long run. Unsure why Laughing Jack was so protective over her and the child Masky would shrug it off as he went back to helping Hoodie with hunter.

                     Slender POV

He'd watch from a distance as he saw two of his proxies help a halfling practice. "Pathetic" he thought. Knowing all to well violet had this set up for the young one. He then faded away in search of violet as he was invisible to all others.

                      Hunter POV

He'd laugh a little at times and a bit upset at times but he had fun for the most part. Masky and Hoodie did notice a similar tone of his to Laughing Jack. After a while he went to go look for (y/n) for some motherly affection he craved for. My dad would always remain near mom. Yet dad claimed I was always a mothers child.

                       Jeff the killer POV

He'd make fun of hunter at times for being clingy with his mom "(y/n)" but Masky and Hoodie would beat him to where he wouldn't talk for a few days. As he'd go mess with Benny and Toby as always.

((Ok so this might need a few more chapters but hope everyone enjoys this chapter so far. Yes I made the child clingy to his mother. It's cute at times when it shows the child needs his parents still.))