Chapter 23

(Y/N) POV

After two months past barely anyone noticed my stomach. I was afraid to tell Laughing Jack he's the father of the child. Better yet I wasn't sure if I had more then one child. Possibly twins but I had to get my mind off what I was thinking about. As the day went on I'd rush to the bathroom every now and then which led some to wonder what was going on.

                   Violet POV

Violet was curious to why (y/n) was always going to the bathroom. She'd watch a few more times and would watch her physical appearance as well.
"Hey (y/n), are you feeling alright?" Violet asked.
"Y-Yea" replying but a bit scared.
"Tell me the truth" she said not trying to be demanding.
I'd take her to our room and made sure no one followed and even checked around our room as well. Sighing before telling her to keep a secret.
"Promise to keep this a secret violet?" I'd look straight into her eyes.
"Yea, what's wrong??" She asked curiously.
"Well uh, Laughing Jack and I were fooling around and I ended up getting pregnant by him and I don't know what to do." My voice a bit shaky as I'd mumble a bit as well.
She looked shocked and didn't know what to say. I was embarrassed to even tell violet and didn't know if she'd be ok with that.
"Woah, (y/n) you had sex with a killer clown. That's dangerous but you should also tell Laughing Jack about this, I won't tell anyone about this but you'll have to tell him yourself" she said in return.

              Laughing Jack POV

Seeing (y/n) always placed a smile upon his face but he noticed a little bump on her. Seeing her friend violet as well he got a little frown upon his face but remained happy to see (y/n).
"Hey Jack can we talk in my room real quick" (y/n) asked.
"Yea sure, what's up?" He'd ask.
We reached (y/n) and violets room as the door was closed behind us. Feeling nervous as ever (y/n) looked up at him as violet sat on her bed.
"I'm pregnant with your child" (y/n) replied with a nervous and somewhat of a weak tone. Unsure what he'd think due to his blank stare.
"Awesome!!" He replied.
He watched violet to protect (y/n) and his child. Violet and (y/n) were both rather shocked to his reaction.