Another scene

((This will be a sexual scene, those who don't want to read lewd scenes then skip this.. The rest of you, hope you all enjoy))                  

                             (Y/N) POV

As soon as we returned the kiss I'd continue to blush as the door closed behind us. After a while of kissing he stood tall as ever which had me blush ever more.
"Why were you blushing earlier (y/n)??" He'd asked as he looked down at me.
"I saw fear and intimidation in my friend there, felt bad for her but yet again the way you intimidated her and showed dominance actually had me going" replying back to him.
He'd soon blushed with a casual and raspy "Hmm". Soon feeling him press me against the wall I'd feel a hand lift my shirt along with the bra. Soon feeling lips pressed against mine soon returning the kiss as he felt my hand placed on his area. We'd both get undressed as he saw me feel a little awkward and uncomfortable. Even though everything is closed and locked.
"What's the matter??" He asked as he looked over at me with a brow raised.
"I'm a virgin and well, could you go easy?" Being shy while holding onto an upper arm of mine.
"Yea sure, since you like dominance. Want me on top?" He asked as he saw me walk over.
"Y-Yea sure" replying back.
Soon after the small conversation he soon laid me down as he placed my legs around his waist. Feeling his body pressed against mine I'd feel his dick press against my entrance gently while I held onto him. Soon feeling him slide in and out slowly he'd hear soft moans along with gentle scratches upon his back. He'd smirk knowing he's taking my virginity he'd slowly start to go faster and harder with the thrusting soon feeling his breath upon my neck and hearing him moan a little due to how tight I am. I'd start to blush along with moaning louder as he had to cover my mouth to muffle my moans. I'd scratch his back while blushing leaving his back with scratches as he moaned more but tries to muffle them himself. He'd soon feel my body press closer to his as he watched me enjoying myself. Although he seemed rather surprised by it. With him going a bit rough I'd feel him press against my g spot which then had my body tremble.
"Jacky I f-feel as if I'm going to squirt" I'd say softly as well as I'd stutter.
He'd smirk as he rammed against my g spot as if he knew I was right there. Feeling me quiver with pleasure I'd kiss his neck giving him hickeys as I would muffle my moans soon squirting as he'd hold himself inside of me but with a fast ram. Soon cumming inside of me I'd blush more heavily.

~ After sex ~

We'd lay there as I'd hug him. Feeling shyer then ever. He'd lay there smirking and panting telling I enjoyed it.

                      Laughing Jack POV

"Hope you enjoyed yourself  (y/n)" he'd say with a raspy but soothing voice.
"I did" she'd reply in return.
Laying there with my arm wrapped around her with the hand placed on her ass. He'd look up at the ceiling and blush enjoying himself as well.
"Hope the hickeys aren't that noticeable to anyone else" he'd thought to himself.
Sooner or later someone will find out about what happened.
"Hey (y/n), promise to keep this a secret?" He'd ask.
"Yea, I promise. You have my word" replying back.
He'd sigh in relief as he'd close his eyes, placing his hand under his head and pillow. Feeling her curl herself against me as we fell asleep.

((Should she be pregnant or should she not be?? Up to you guys))
((And This May be an awkward scene for everyone... Rip))