The final chapter

Laughing Jacks POV

He'd watch as everyone got their tasks as she finally got to him. He grin at seeing her as he stood towering over her which he knew his dominance had her blush. He nodded taking their son to look after, eventually he taught the son to pick his victims along with playing the waiting game and the killing techniques. Taught him how to go to his own dimension as well. He seemed to enjoy his child being there, admitting to enjoying the bond they were starting to have. Laughing Jack and Hunter went back to (y/n) as she saw their son seeming happy.

                         Ticci Toby POV

He'd look around not knowing where violet went to. Knowing him and anyone else would be able to find her rather easily but this time it seems he can't. Going to (y/n) and gently tugging her sleeve. Seeing her look over at him.

"Hey uh, do you know w-where violet w-went to??" He'd ask curiously with some twitches.

"Oh no I haven't, ask slender. He might know where she is." Replying in return.

He'd nod and went to look for slender man. Little did he or anyone else but slender knew where she was.

                  Violet POV

She seemed lost and unsure where to go as she went to search for a nearby town. Dying of thirst and hunger along with bad wounds. She knew she wasn't going to last long with her circumstances. Seeing a town she saw some cars pass by and smiled before collapsing near the road. Luckily someone was just passing by and stopped to help her up into the car to quickly rush her to the hospital for examination. As they reached the hospital and laid out on a hospital bed she was already fading away. The doctors and nurses were trying to keep her awake for as long as possible and before they got her into a room she passed. The doctors and nurses tried to revive her but after a few tries they got no response. She was gone for good, the person working in the morgue couldn't identify the wounds that were placed on her. Thinking it could've been a bear but the attack would've been more severe. The attack was left unidentifiable and she was placed in a cabinet for human remains before being buried. The attacker was also unidentifiable which made the attack more suspicious as well to the people who examined her.

((Well hope everyone enjoyed this story, tried to give a good ending. Oh well other then that thanks for getting this far in this "X Reader"))