Chapter 18

Ben drowned POV

As Jeff and him looked at each other with death glares Slender remarked us to give the knife back and to go off somewhere else. We did as told. A little while later he'd over hear laughing jack venting to Trenderman about the girl he likes. His jaw dropped as he continued to tune into the conversation about the girl of the name (y/n).
Unsure if he should tell anyone of what he heard laughing jack and Trendermans conversation. He thought it was best left kept untold and walks off.

                  Laughing Jacks POV

"Hey can I vent to you and keep it secret??" He asked Trender.
"Of course you can, what is it you want to tell me??" He replies ever so politely.
"Well there's this girl I like who helps take care of us and I want her to be able to trust me again. How do I get her to trust me again??"
"Ah I see, your talking about (y/n). Humans are rather a bit misunderstood and rather hard to come by. Try to sit there with her and explain yourself to her. She might take it into consideration, knowing she is much rather easy going then her friend violet there."
Laughing jack thought it over and nodded along with thanking Trenderman for the help. He walks out of Trenders room as he saw him working on his newest outfit.

                     Candy pop POV

"So Jason, what are you working on??" He asked as he watched. Obviously knowing what he's making.
"I'm making a stuffed teddy bear for sally". He replied and tried shooing candy away.
Candy pop soon walked off and saw (y/n) with Masky and Hoodie. He would sit there and watch them three hangout and talk. He thought he saw a smile on her face.
"She might be coming back out of her shell but I could be mistaking that" he thought to himself while watching for a bit longer in a somewhat dark corner of the room.