Chapter 3

(A/N: Just a reminder to y'all, this story takes place AFTER Day of The Departed so Cole's human but they haven't met the Hands of Time yet. Now back to the story...!)

  The person was none other than Clouse (I know I said person but, if I said ghost, wouldn't you guess it was Clouse or Yang?).

  "W-what? I thought you were killed when we destroyed the Cursed Realm!" Jay exclaimed in shock.

  "I managed to escape before. Now I shall seek my revenge by destroying Garmadon's beloved family, starting with Lloyd!" Clouse exclaimed evilly before using his magic to subdue the rest of the ninja.

  On the other side of the temple however, Nya and Master Wu were awoken by the loud noise.

  "We have to help them!" Nya said before rushing into the main hallway.

  To her surprise, Master Wu pulled her back with unknown strength. 

  "We must stay in the shadows and find out who this being is. It could just be the ninjas fighting over a video game." Master Wu reasoned with Nya.

  "But I heard Jay yelling about the Cursed Realm!" Nya defended.

  "Hmm... you do have a good point. We should head downstairs and look through the security footage then." Master Wu said before he and Nya tiptoed downstairs.

  They managed to get to the secret control room downstairs without anyone finding them.

  "Time is of the essence!" Master Wu stated quickly as Nya started booting up the system.

  "I know Master," Nya mumbled with an eye roll before turning on the security footage.

  The video showed a mysterious green fog floating into the temple. It deliberately started ramming into the walls to make squeaking and thumping noises. Soon Lloyd came down to investigate on the strange noise. Suddenly Clouse appeared and placed a spell on Lloyd that made him mysteriously disappear.

  "Soon I will get my revenge on the ninja. Maybe along the way I can reveal the truth to Kai and Nya about what REALLY happened to their parents." Clouse exclaimed before floating upstairs towards the ninjas' room.

  Nya turned towards Master Wu with worried eyes. 

  "What does he mean Master Wu? Did our parents actually die?" Nya inquired, her expression being quite worried and suspicious, if that's even possible.

  "We must not dwell on this now. We have to save the ninja and find Lloyd." Ordered Master Wu before grabbing his bow staff and creeping upstairs stealthily.

  A small part of Nya wanted to trust her Sensei, however the bigger part wanted to discover what happened to her parents. 

  If Kai finds out about it, and if it's bad, Kai could do something that he might regret. I just hope it isn't as bad as it seems... Nya thought worriedly before following Master Wu.