Chapter 6

(A/N: Thank you all for 100+ views!)

  The ninjas flew slightly towards Stiix quickly in search of Lloyd and Clouse.

  "Ugh... how much longer until we get there?" Jay whined.

  "What happened to the person who said 'Let's race there!'?" Cole questioned.

  "That person has died along with his dream." Grumbled Jay as he flopped onto his dragon lazily.

  "Let's just go over the plan. Break-in, get Lloyd, get out, and get back to the temple so Master Wu can explain to me about what happened to my parents." Kai stated.

  "How is that a plan, Kai?" Nya inquired.

  "I must agree with your sister on this. It has no proper structure at all. You don't even have a plan if Clouse uses a spell on us or tries using Lloyd against us." Zane explained quickly.

  "Let's not dwell on that." Kai pushed off in boredom.

   The ninjas eventually arrived at what used to be the great town of Stiix, until the treacherous Preeminent came.

  "Remember to lay low, most people of Stiix don't like us because of what happened with the Preeminent," Jay whispered to the others before pulling his hood up.

  The others nodded in agreement before following his lead and then falling onto a pile of wooden planks.

  "Where would I be if I was an evil sorcerer?" Cole mumbled quietly as he walked around in an innocent manner.

  "Doing evil things?" Jay guessed with a shrug.

  "I believe that was a rhetorical question." Stated Zane.

  Kai shook his head as he continued walking. As he walked over the loose wooden planks, he tripped over something and came crashing down.

  "You should be more careful Kai." Said Zane as he bent down to help Kai up.

  "Hmm... something about that board seems... suspicious," Kai stated, bending down and examining the plank.

  Zane quickly scanned the whole perimeter and ran a diagnostic.

  "It seems like there is a chamber underneath here," Zane replied before knocking against the board in search of a weak spot.

  He smiled when he found it.

  "Nya, can you spray this board with water? Cole, can you smash it afterwards?" Zane asked.

  The two ninjas nodded before doing so. The wood broke easily. Then the Zane jumped in and landed on another plank, however, this one was made of Deepstone. Zane turned on his light feature (does he have that?) and started walking ahead. The other ninjas jumped down in pursuit.

  Little did they know, they were being watched.