Chapter 12

"Hey Lloyd," Kai replied as he watched over the edge of the island.

  There was an uncomfortable silence after their greetings. Both of them wanted to confess their love for the other person but, both were afraid of being rejected.

  "Um... how's it going?" Kai finally asked.

  "Pretty good, what about you?" Lloyd inquired.

  "I'm good as well... why are you out here?" Kai questioned.

  "I was um... looking for you and then I saw that you were busy with Zane so I uh... went out here," Lloyd stated.

  "Why were you um, looking for me?" Kai asked in reply.

  "The others told me to tell you something." Lloyd explained, rubbing the back of his head worriedly.

  "Oh, the others told me the same um... thing," Kai replied uncomfortably.

  "Just do it already! Your killing us with suspense!" Someone exclaimed behind the duo.

  The two looked behind them and saw Cole, Master Wu, Jay, Nya, and Zane watching them from the entrance of the temple.

  "Whatcha talking about?" Kai questioned obliviously.

  "Just yell it at the same time!" Cole yelled.

  Kai and Lloyd looked at each other before doing so.

  "I LIKE YOU!" They both yelled.

  "Hmm... I was thinking of a more civilized way. Perhaps a whisper or an exchange of vows." Zane suggested.

  Kai and Lloyd were both busy staring at each other to listen to Zane's advice. A million similar thoughts raced through both of their heads.

  "I am glad they emitted it. If not they would be putting off for tomorrow for what can be done today." Master Wu stated.

  The two still shocked duos stared at each other deeply.

  "Now there are two couples on the ninja team!" Jay exclaimed.

  "Jay!" Nya replied.

  "So um..." Kai began, ignoring everyone else but Lloyd.

  "Yeah um..." Lloyd continued.

  "I believe the proper thing to do now is for you two to kiss," Zane stated.

  Kai and Lloyd both turned to Zane with their eyebrows raised in confusion. However, they kissed anyway.

  (A/N: Finally finished! Thank you all for reading my FIRST EVER fanfic! If you any suggestions for what I should write next, please comment down below or PM me!)