Chapter 11

"You like Lloyd?" Zane inquired as he sat opposite of Kai in their room.

  "Yeah... I think so." Kai stated while rubbing the back of his head nervously.

  "Hmm... that's interesting." Zane observed.

  "So... whatcha think I should do then?" Kai questioned.

  "The most logical thing to do is to confess to him about your feelings," Zane stated.

  "What? I'm not telling him! That's crazy!" Kai yelled loudly.

  "Kai, calm down. Think logically about this, there's a 50% chance he might like you back." Zane reasoned.

  "That's not helpful," Kai grumbled.

  "I do know something about this but, I promised Lloyd I wouldn't say anything," Zane said.

  "What? What did he say?" Kai inquired.

  "I promised not to say anything," Zane repeated.

  "But you were program to tell the truth. I order you to tell me what Lloyd told you." Kai ordered with a determined expression.

  "Alas, your correct." Zane started before whispering the secret into Kai's ear.

  Kai's eyes widened when Zane finished talking. Kai looked at Zane suspiciously before leaving.

  "Cole, do you know anything about Lloyd liking me?" Kai asked the earth ninja once he found him training outside.

  Cole froze. He didn't want to tell Kai but he was also curious about how he found out.

  "Where did you hear this from?" Cole questioned, continuing to punch at the attack dummy.

  "Zane, so do you or don't you?" Kai restated, getting more impatient for every passing second.

  "Ugh... yes, Lloyd likes you but if he asks say I didn't tell you anything!" Cole stated.

  "Okay... I won't unless you get on my bad side." Kai warned before walking away to find Nya and Jay.

  Jay and Nya were on the Destiny's Bounty fixing a broken jet engine.

  "Hello brother," Nya greeted Kai when she saw him.

  "Hey, Nya. Anyway... do you two know anything about Lloyd liking me? Zane emitted it so I wanted to see if anyone else knew." Kai explained.

  "Um... Z-Zane must've had a malfunction. T-that's impossible anyway." Jay stuttered, his eyes darting everywhere.

  "Lloyd likes you?" Nya inquired in shock.

  "Yeah..." Kai sighed.

  "Jay, did you know this?" Nya asked her boyfriend.

  "Um..." Jay started before Kai left.

  Kai looked around the island for an hour until he found what he was looking for. He sat down beside it on the edge of the floating island.

  "Hey Kai," Lloyd greeted.