Chapter 5

Kai was ready to punch Master Wu so the others had to restrain him. A few moments before, Clouse revealed what truly happened to his and Nya's parents. Nya however, took it a lot better than her brother.

  "How could you not tell us this!" Kai spat at Master Wu angrily from across the room.

  "I knew this would affect your feelings towards joining me and being a ninja." Master Wu said while stroking his beard.

  "I understand that but, you should've told him," Cole stated in agreement with Kai.

  "I'm with Sensei on this guys," Jay commented nervously.

  "Don't you love sucking up to our Sensei." Kai said while exaggerating the word 'love'.

  "Shouldn't we focus on the main problem? Clouse abducted Lloyd." Zane reasoned calmly.

  "Yeah, we should work on saving Lloyd." Cole agreed.

  "Do we have any idea where Clouse could've took him?" Kai asked, finally calming down.

  "We may have a video of where he went." Suggested Nya.

  The others seemed satisfied by this idea before following Nya to the control room. Inside the control room, Jay searched through the footage from the past twenty-four hours for any clues. Unfortunately, Clouse didn't leave a trance of his being anywhere.

  "From my memory, I remembered he smelt like seawater," Zane commented, being deep in thought.

  "Well, let's just think of places in Ninjago that have seawater. Oh wait, NINJAGO IS AN ISLAND!" Jay yelled in dismay.

  "Calm down Jay, we'll figure this out." Cole reasoned with Jay.

  As everyone discussed the possible places Lloyd could be, Kai was thinking about something quite different.

  I hope Lloyd's okay... Ever since he was possessed by Morro he's been pretty afraid of ghosts, sans Cole. 

  Lloyd's like a brother to me... maybe even more, I will kill Clouse if he hurts Lloyd. I don't care if he's undead, I will make him wish that he could die. Kai's thoughts were spinning around in his head as he thought of how much Lloyd meant to him.

  "Kai, are you even listening?" Jay inquired, waving his hand in front of Kai's face.

  "Uh..." Kai trailed off, couldn't thinking of a snarky comeback.

  "Ugh... you should listen more Kai." Nya stated with the shake of her head,  "We just found out where Clouse took Lloyd. We narrowed down the search to Stiix." She elaborated.

  "That makes sense. He did show up there when he was looking for the Teapot of Tyrahn." Jay said carelessly while Nya motioned for him to shut up.

  "The teapot of what?" Kai questioned, his eyebrows raised in confusion.

  "Uhh... off to Stiix!" Jay exclaimed while running outside and jumping off their island. He then flew back up with his dragon underneath him.

  "I believe that is another tale for another time." Master Wu said while stroking his beard once more.

  "Race you guys there!" Jay yelled, flying away to Stiix quickly.

  "I'm gonna beat you, Jay!" Called out Kai as he flew off as well.

  Zane, Cole, and Nya joined in as well. They all flew off towards the setting sun in search of Lloyd.