7. Going Alone

By the next morning, Hunter still hadn't even texted back yet. Andy was getting really worried about him. As she got ready for work she promised herself that, if by the end of her day at work, Hunter didn't reply she was going to ask Sin to help her look for him.

She didn't have anyone else who'd help. Sin even sort of knew the gang's out and ins and he might know if something had happened to Hunter.

She wore her usual, jeans and cute shirt with her chucks. She braided her hair back from her face, the brown curls had little fly-aways but Andy didn't particularly care today. It was a rainy day and the humidity and rain made her hair frizzy anyway.

She drove her jeep to work, wearing the same navy blue rain coat she did that first day. She left it on the chair in the lobby and went to the storage closet to finish sorting the papers. She had them mostly organized by year, except for the pile without a date on them.

She took one of the piles up front and took a seat in the office chair for the first time. It was really nice and comfy. Black cushioned arm rests on either side of her, and it rolled easy.

Andy set the stack of papers down and grabbed a sticky note pad. She started to sort through the hundreds of papers. She was about a quarter through one year's papers when the front door bell chimed. Without looking up, Andy said the spiel Earl had told her to.

"Just one second and I'll go get Earl to help you." She said, smiling as she looked up. The smile dropped upon seeing it was just Sin.

He chuckled, the deep sound making Andy instantly more annoyed. "I aint here for Earl, Adrian."

Andy gave him a deadly look, "I still don't know how you found out my name, but I really wish you hadn't." She snapped, looking back at the papers scattered on the desk in front of her. She wasn't going to give him the time of day... Not until she needed him.

Sin was leaning over the counter, his body reminded Andy a bit of a graceful panther as he bent over the desk. He wore black jeans with a dark blue shirt. His face was just inches from hers as he gave Andy a smug grin.

"I like it, Adrian." The way her name sounded in his mouth did things to her. "You know, by telling me how much you hate it, I'm only going to use your full name more sweetness."

She looked up at him. A blush grew across her cheeks. Her whole body heated uncomfortably the longer she stared at him.

She hated it.

Her brown eyes narrowed at him. She hated that she found him attractive at all. He was mean, always teasing her, and making fun of things like her name. She rolled her eyes at him, "You're infuriating." She commented, returning her attention to the papers, and acting as if he didn't even affect her.

He chuckled and slapped a hand over her papers so she'd have to look up at him, "I don't think that's the word you're looking for, I think you mean 'a sexy beast'."

She scoffed, brushing his hand off her work. "In your dreams."

He chuckled again, moving back and taking a seat on the edge of her desk. "You don't wanna know what I dream about sweetness."

The way he said that make Andy glance at him with a frown. She raised an eyebrow at him. He grinned back and winked at her. "I mean, I could tell ya."

Andy shook her head quickly, and closed her eyes as she shook her head. "No, dear god, no thank you." She held her hands up, waving him off. "How about you and your perverted ass leave the lobby and go do the work you're supposed to?"

Sin chuckled, standing up, "You sure do get annoyed easy sweetness."

Andy's nose scrunched in annoyance, "And stop with that, sweetness, crap." She set a handful of papers off to the side and began shifting through the next little section.