30. You Andy

Edge rushed to Sin as soon as he spotted him coming out of the Jugger's church hall. "Brother. Its Emma. She won't answer! Tell me—"

Sin nodded, pressing a calming hand to his buddy's shoulder to sit him back down on his barstool. "Hey, man, they're fine." Suddenly, Sin realized he'd been using his shot shoulder, and now it ached more than it had before. Sin winced at the pain. Shit, he'd forgotten about it in his anger and worry.

Edge shook his head, "No, Sin. I don't understand what's going on. Why were they away from the clubhouse? How'd you figure out who it was? Why—"

Sin chuckled and took a seat next to Edge, "Simple. I cornered someone I suspected, she admitted it and she told me it was one of Ross's men who ordered her to fuck with Andy and her friends. I sent Hunter to pick them up and he brought the girls back to the clubhouse, including Emma." Sin concluded.

Edge sighed in relief. "Thank god Sin, I was worried about her."

Sin chuckled, humorlessly, "I see that, but I don't think you understand how worried I was."

Edge looked at Sin, "I'm beginning to understand." Edge said, with a nod. His blue eyes returned to Sin, "So, when are we going home?"

Sin grinned at his buddy, "I was about to ask you if you'd drive with me tonight, I'm so worried about her I know, I won't sleep much anyway."

Edge nodded, a small smile on his face, "Yeah, I'll go talk to Dean. You should probably tell your uncle." Edge advised, standing up from his bar stool and finishing his drink. Sin nodded and scanned the room for his uncle.

Jaeger was a taller guy, standing almost to Sin's height. His hair was receding but he made up for it with his long stubble. His bright blue eyes matched those of Sin's dad, and often seeing his uncle was a happy time but brought back memories of the man. Jaeger used to have blond hair, but it was now greying, but that didn't stop him from joking around and sleeping with club pussy, like every other brother.

Jaeger never married and never took an old lady, because he'd seen what it did with his club brothers. Old ladies were a weakness, one Jaeger couldn't afford. What, with his brother and nephew in the club world as well. He had enough weaknesses with those two, he didn't need an entitled woman too.

Sin spotted the old man sitting on a couch, making out with one girl, while another had her hand down his pants. Jaeger's arms were spread across the back of the couch, behind both girls. One of his hands was fisted in the hair of the girl he was making out with, as he shoved his tongue down the little brunette's throat.

Sin rolled his eyes but began making his way to his uncle. He stepped around people and almost tripped over a few beer bottles, but finally managed to end up in front of Jaeger's couch. Sin stood tall above it, frowning as his uncle got a handjob and a make-out session.

"Hey!" Sin yelled, trying to be heard over the sound of the loud music, as well as get his uncle's attention away from the two girls. "Hey! Jaeger!" Sin yelled, leaning down and yelling louder.

Jaeger pulled away from the one girl with a glare up at Sin. His blue eyes focused on his nephew and some of his anger dissipated. "Whatcha want?" He demanded.

"I'm leaving. Now." Sin said, looking around and spying Edge talking to Dean. Their president certainly didn't look happy, but Sin didn't particularly care. Dean was part of the reason she wasn't here right now anyway. Sin's hazel eyes refocused on his uncle.

Jaeger frowned but stood up, leaving the two girls on the couch. Both pouted and looked up at Jaeger eagerly, as if he'd turn right around and get back to it. He looked Sin right in the eyes and gruffly asked, "You sure you're in a condition to be travelling son?"