38. Do You Trust Me Now?

So thanks guys! So excited this book has grown so much! :) 

~*~

Dean, frowning, answered Frankie's question with a solid and cold, "No."

Frankie frowned, "Why not? Won't it be smarter to send a small group in, rather than have everyone attack at once?" Frankie asked, looking up at Dean and the rest of the eleven who normally sat during church. He was trying to convince them to send a small rescue group in to grab Andy, and obviously he wouldn't tell them about his daughter yet. Rescue and then attack rather than attack and try to save Andy from the crossfire.

Dean didn't like the idea, but it was growing on Edge.

Dean sighed, knowing somehow Sin had convinced him of some plan to sneak in. He shook his head, "Son--"

Edge shrugged, looking at Dean, "It ain't a bad idea Pres., get her out and safely away from the fight before we attack, it could be a distraction to get her out." Edge's arms were crossed and he stood tall, able to see the pouting Sin but yet gave enough attention to the conversation at hand. "If Sin sent Frankie over here I'm sure he's got some sort of plan to get in. That is why we're here in the first place boss..."

The president growled, turning and glaring at Sin. The boy had undermined him a few too many times for Dean's liking, but he knew the kid would be a killer VP once the time came. Now though....his attitude and thought process were getting in Dean's way... "Fine, bring Sin over to explain his plan after dinner, if I don't like it, we're waiting for Jaeger and his men to get here."

Edge's jaw shifted but he nodded. He glanced back at Emma, who was sitting near his bike and watching the men discuss what to do next. She had offered some ideas to Edge, but the biker had shot them down, explaining the flaw in each plan. Emma huffed and has been sitting silently since, she couldn't come up with a way in either and it was infuriating too.

Edge walked over to Sin, squatting to his best friend's level and looking him dead in the eyes. "You better have some sort of plan. Dean said if he doesn't like whatever you're thinking, we're waiting til tomorrow to attack, Jaeger's on his way."

Sin looked up at Edge and frowned, "No I don't have a fucking plan, we need to work together to come up with one."

Edge let out a humorless chuckle, "Well with you sending Frankie over, Dean is under the impression you've got some sort of plan, so you better come up with one quick." He glanced around, surveying the camp for anyone watching, "Even Emma tried coming up with something."

Sin scoffed, "The blonde couldn't come up with anything intelligent to save her life."

Edge glared at him, "Insulting my girl and your girl's best friend isn't a very smart move Sin. Come up with something by the time dinner's over." Edge snapped. 

Their conversation was interrupted by the loud sound of a motorcycle engine pulling into their camp. Sin watched as the man jerked the precious Harley to a stop, tore his helmet off, toss it at his bike and stalk up to Dean for answers.

Hunter was back and furious as ever.

~*~

Andy felt the immediate relief throughout both her arms and let out a gasp of relief. She let out a garbled cry at the pain. Shakily, she moved her arms in front of her and caught herself on the cold cement floor. They ached and screamed in pain. Andy gently rubbed them as she stretched, taking special care around her wrist and her arm, where she had been shot. Something else felt wrong though. Slowly, gently, Andy poked her arm and felt something poking her skin... from the inside.