39. Share With The Class

Whelp...this one's a bit longer than usual! Enjoy!

~*~

Sin frowned, following Hunter's bike as they parked it on the outskirts of the factory's lot. Hunter knew what he was doing, but he'd failed to share the plan in its entirety with the rest of the group.

Once everyone pulled their bikes to a stop, and the loud roar of engines quieted, it left the night much too quiet. They'd parked far enough away that no one from the factory should hear them.

Hunter looked at Sin, then Edge, then Emma. He nodded, "Come on." He took a step towards the ruined factory. Sin's hand on the back of his shirt stopped him. 

Sin yanked him back, so he fell on his ass at Sin's feet. Sin glared down at the twinkie, "You wanna share the plan with the rest of the fucking class so we don't go in there blind?" Sin snapped.

Edge frowned, but remained quiet, agreeing with Sin. Even Emma thought Hunter should share the plan. Edge held her hand tightly as they watched the confrontation.

Hunter scowled, dusting himself off and standing up, "We don't have time for this. I have an insider. He's bringing Andy to a certain location, its outside the factory but hard to get to." Hunter sneered at Sin, dark blue eyes looking over the biker like he was the filth under his boot, "But we have to go now if we want to meet them in time before the next round of guards walks by."

Sin shook his head, "Here's the thing twinkle-toes," Sin said, with another rough grab to the man's shirt, he jerked him closer, so close that Hunter could see the scar across Sin's cheek, "As a club, as a family, we do things together. That means we all know the whole plan and we each execute what part is ours."

He leaned into Hunter's face, spitting on him as he spoke. Sin's eyes were dark and predatory as he growled, "So tell us the damn plan or so fucking help m—"

An explosion cut him off.

Sin and Hunter flew back a couple feet, knocking into an old piece of machinery that'd been long since forgotten. Both fell in crumpled heaps to the ground, groaning at the impact. Edge had wrapped his arms around Emma, and took the fall for both as the blast hit them. He'd blocked the blast from hurting her as they fell to the ground as well.

Sin blinked, bright orange and white flames licked up the side of the building and into the sky. His ears rang, and he winced at the headache he now had. He leaned on his arm as he stared at Ross's factory.

The factory had blown up. Not all of it, but the West side of the building was completely gone and the flames were spreading around the building.

Andy.

Sin scrambled up, ears suddenly catching sounds as he heard screams and more small explosions inside. He stared at the burning building with fear. Where was she? She was alive--right? How am I even supposed to get her out now? 

Sin looked around, and upon seeing Edge and Emma okay, he breathed a sigh of relief. His eyes turned to Hunter, who grumpily shifted a piece of the machinery off his leg. He stood quickly and brushed himself off. Hunter was fine too.

Sin stalked up to Hunter. Grabbing the man's shirt, with a squawk of complaint from the rusted metal, Sin backed him into the machinery roughly. "What that part of your fucking plan fuck boy?" Sin growled, getting in his face.

If that explosion had somehow hurt Andy, Sin vowed Hunter wouldn't live through the night.

Hunter shoved Sin off with a glare. He gave the man a nasty look before looking back at the factory with a look of consternation. No, honestly the blast hadn't been part of the plan, but Vince only had said he had a diversion that he was planning.